Samsung 32" FHD 75Hz 4ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (LC32T550FDNXZA) - Dark Blue Grey
- 32" LED screen with 1080p HD resolution delivers vibrant, clear, and detailed visuals for all your games, movies, and more
- 4ms response time delivers a fast-paced gaming experience that's streak-free, blur-free, and lag-free
- AMD FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate ensures smooth and fast visuals
- 250 cd/m2 brightness, 3000:1 contrast ratio, and 16:9 aspect ratio let you enjoy vivid and detailed images in every frame
- T550 curved screen (1000R) lets you can enjoy marathon gaming in comfort
- Anti-Flicker technology and Eye Protection mode reduce eye strain, so you can comfortably enjoy long hours of play
- Game Mode lets you immerse completely into your gaming world
- Three-port interface of HDMI, DP, and D-Sub let you seamlessly connect to peripheral devices
- Built-in 5W speaker delivers powerful sound, eliminating the need for external speakers
- Three-side borderless screen enhances the style and provides a great viewing experience
- Streamlined design with fabric-textured back and sleek metal base enhances the aesthetics of your gaming room
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Install CD
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 115 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Never Turned On- 20 août 2020
I usually don't order electronics without seeing them in person and it was a big mistake. This monitor is beautiful when you unpackage it, no denying - however, it never turned on. I used the cords it came with, and then tried some spares I had at home and nothing. I returned it the next morning. Also, there's no buttons to manage the monitor itself either.... it's one rotary type button at the bottom that you can't see and you swivel to navigate the screen. I never got to experience that since it never turned on for me but it seemed tedious. I will be looking for another monitor in the near future but this one was just not for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love it with one exception- 5 juillet 2020
the monitor is great. it's a huge improvement from what i had before and it is priced well. my only complaint is that the stand is hard to figure out and manual is useless. if anyone is having trouble keeping it upright like i did initially, turn everything upside down and look at the base of the stem, there's a screw hidden away. turn that screw to get a better fix. that will stop the monitor from tilting facedown and almost falling down. then you'll also be able to tilt the monitor up and down for adjustment. the instruction manual doesn't say any of this. i also wish it came with other cables like dp. overall great product.
- Too Much Curve- 7 juillet 2020
Picture is fantastic. Speakers are OK. However the curve is extreme. It's too much for spreadsheets because it actually bends your horizontal lines. The stand is probably the worst I've ever had. It leans the monitor uncomfortably toward the user. The monitor sits only a few inches above the desk so your laptop monitor covers a substantial part of the screen. There is no adjustment so I had to put a full 3 inches of books under the stand to use it. Overall, good enough for the price but I'm not thrilled with it so far.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.