Samsung 33" 24.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water Dispenser (RF25HMIDBSG) - Black Stainless
Spacious size, maximum freshness
- 33" French door refrigerator with a 28 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room to keep fresh and frozen foods on hand for meals and snacks
- Freestanding design offers simple installation for a quicker, easier way to update your kitchen
- Twin Cooling Plus system boasts two evaporators and a single compressor to control the fridge and freezer temperatures separately
- Two clear humidity-controlled crisper drawers are specifically designed to provide optimal storage space for your favourite fruits and veggies
Loaded with convenient features to make your life easier
- Counter-height middle drawer is perfect for quickly accessing items you use the most
- High-efficiency LED lighting is brighter and softer, perfectly illuminating the interior so you can see everything for easier access
- Ice and water dispenser with a water filtration system keeps crisp, clean water and ice easily accessible
- Smart Divider separates items within the drawer creating convenient compartments
Organisation and style
- Four height-adjustable split shelves allow you to easily configure them to fit your needs
- Counter-height freezer drawer features two pull-out baskets for easy access to your favourite foods
- Black stainless steel finish adds a modern look to any kitchen
- Width: 83.19cm (32.75")
- Height: 177.8cm (70")
- Depth: 92.71cm (36.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Some weird features- May 24, 2021
1st: no explanation of how to use the flip shelf. it looks like it's permanently attached to the other shelf. went to u tube and found a video. 2nd: you have to turn off the water supply to change the filter which they want you to do twice a year. my water supply line in behind the refrigerator on it's own line. i'm 81 years old. how am i supposed to do this? 3rd: the design of the bins on the door with the icemaker is insane. the ice maker design is awful. i had a kenmore elite with the icemaker compactly in the door. we had a power surge that killed that fridge and i had to hurry and buy something. i'm just praying that it works better than it was designed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- support is TERRIBLE.- January 26, 2021
freezer not working for over a month and samsung only uses certain companies to work on their products and the companies they use suck. we have been waiting to hear back from technician for price on repair for over 2 weeks and samsung wont do anything other than continuously escalate promise to call us back and never do. never will i buy samsung again or recommend. they also recommended i use other service providers and that will cost me more money as i already paid for first company to come out and troubleshoot. samsung is the worst and don't stand behind their products or contractors they hire stay away.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Refrigerator I've ever owned.- July 20, 2021
this unit is one of the most impressively beautiful and expensive refrigerators out of all that i had the option of buying. i loved it the moment i'd seen it. it also has been the worst refrigerator i've ever owned. the ice maker has stopped working on multiple occasions, and twice the water lines got cracks in them and flooded my basement. a week ago we'd lost power and the communication center is blinking 1/2 letters and numbers and can not be used. which means i can not change the temperatures etc. if i had the choice again i would pass on this model. it has been nothing but problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.