Samsung 36" 22.6 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (RF23R6201SR/AA) - Stainless Steel
A place for everything
- 22.6 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your family's biggest grocery hauls
- French-door design keeps your refrigerated items within easy reach while allowing you to neatly organize your frozen foods
- Five refrigerator shelves, two crisper drawers, adjustable door bins, and two freezer shelves make it effortless to store all of your perishable goods
Convenience comes standard
- External ice and water dispenser helps keep you hydrated at the touch of a button
- LED Blue Pantry Lamp makes it easy to see the contents of the fridge at a glance
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to connect effortlessly to your home network and to the Google Assistant
- Easy Open Handle ensures you can access the contents of the refrigerator in a snap
- Counter-depth design and a fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish dresses up your kitchen in modern style
- Width: 35.75"
- Height: 69.96"
- Depth: 28.58"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 553 reviewers who responded, 472 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice Fridge- May 16, 2020
I purchased this refrigerator in October 2019. Around March 2020 I noticed the ice maker stopped working. I have followed the troubleshoot guides on why the icemaker may not be working, but no luck. I did some research online to see if there were others experiencing the same thing, and it seems to be common. I will have to call Samsung for assistance. Also, the fridge is a little noisy. What I love about this fridge is that it links to my Samsung Smart Things app and fingerprints and smudges wipe off easily with no residue left behind. Also it is spacious enough for a household of 3 people. Lastly, it a perfect counter-depth fit in our condo.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Fingerprint Resistant Fridge- September 1, 2019
Samsung 23 cu. ft. French-Door Counter Depth Refrigerator. The stainless steel fingerprint resistant finish is beautiful and the counter depth design saves valuable space in my small kitchen. Even with the reduced depth, there is a surprisingly large amount of room in the refrigerator. The ice dispenser takes up very little space, and provides easy access to filtered crushed or cube ice and cold water from the outside. There’s a lot of really good features, including Samsung SmartThings allows you monitor and control your fridge on the go, bright LED Lighting, digital climate controls, humidity controlled crisper, and dual evaporated cooling system control. The fresh food compartment is very well laid out, with spill-proof shelves, cool select zone drawer keeps beverages extra cold and two crisper drawers.There’s also multiple compartments on the side doors that easily accommodates gallon size milk, juice cartons and condiments. The digital inverter compressor motor and ice maker are also very quiet, which is very nice when it’s located near living spaces. The freezer compartment has adequate space for most families. Highly recommended for small kitchens where space is a premium.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LG and Samsung comparison- June 12, 2021
I’ve had the Samsung for a few weeks now. My previous refrigerator was an LG for comparison. Here’s my impression. Overall, the LG layout inside is better. Just more functional. In the Samsung, there are some very skinny shelves in the water side door. Just odd. LG is way better in that regard. The Samsung doors and drawers are simply cheaper and not as solid or built as well. Also, the ice machine is quite loud when making ice. It matters when your bedroom is right next door. The LG had fan issues that just became untenable at the end and why we gave Samsung a try based on solid reviews. We’ll see how long the Samsung lasts, but so far the LG is MUCH better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.