Samsung 36" 22.9 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water Dispenser (RF23A9071SR) - Stainless Steel
Cold, fresh, and completely organised
- 22.9 cu. ft. capacity, including 8.8 cu. ft. of freezer space, provides plenty of room for your family's favourite groceries
- French-door design allows for easy access to your fresh and frozen foods
- Four shelves and 2 humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your food neat and organised
- Triple Cooling system individually optimises the temperature in 3 compartments to ensure maximum freshness and prevent odours from mixing
- Precise Cooling minimises temperature fluctuations to ±0.5°C so your food retains its quality and texture
- FlexZone compartment converts from fridge to freezer with 5 pre-set temperature modes (Freezer, Soft Freeze, Meat/Fish, Fruits/Veggies, and Beverage)
- Flex Crisper for meat and fish and Crisper+ for fruits and vegetables provide an optimal environment for your fresh foods
Convenient and stylish
- 1.4-litre (48oz.) Autofill Water Pitcher fills automatically with purified water and features a built-in infuser so you can add your favourite fruits and herbs
- Dual Auto Ice Maker produces both cubed ice and ice bites so you can serve up chilled drinks in a snap
- Interior LED lighting makes it easy to see the contents of the fridge at a glance
- ADA-compliant LCD display keeps controls easy to use and within arm's reach
- Minimalist design features flat doors and recessed handles for a smooth, streamlined look
- Stainless steel finish gives your kitchen a modern, upscale aesthetic
- Width: 91.2cm (35.91")
- Height: 182.5cm (71.85")
- Depth: 72.3cm (28.46")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- four-door design- September 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] love the style. ice maker works great, autofill pitcher provides cold filtered water on demand. no problems after 3 months of use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad water taste- June 8, 2021
The good Does all as advertised, superior compared to 10-yr old model that is replacing in nearly all aspects. The SmartThings integration lets you change all settings as on the unit itself and it shows the actual temperatures. The old one only showed the preset temp. The bad Some selection of materials used for water supply into the internal carafe creates 'chemical' taste of water. It has been 3 weeks now and we can still taste it, although this can be alleviated by using sliced lime or lemon in the infusing chaber of the water pitcher (changed daily). Maybe after months of use it will go away? Discounted only 5% on Memorial Day - too new for better discount?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good fridge- July 30, 2021
It's a fridge with 4 doors.. A fridge is a fridge. Samsung fridges are actually pretty decent if you don't care for the bells and whistles. I do love the look of it and that it hides water pitcher behind the door w/o sacrificing too much capacity. (I still don't care of water pitcher being in California.. the water needs a lot more treatment than a fridge filter...) But it works great. Looks great. Expensive, though, for the bells and whistles I don't care about. :shrug: I would recommend Samsung fridge to a friend but not necessarily this model. Again.. the cost is too high for me for things I don't care about.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.