Samsung 36" 27 CuFt French Door Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (RF27T5201SG/AA) -Black Stainless
Ample storage space for large households
- 36" French door refrigerator with 27 cu. ft. storage capacity has ample room for fresh and frozen food items
- Free-standing installation means you can shift the position of the fridge with ease
- Convenient shelving, humidity-controlled crispers, and adjustable door bins provide enough room to store food supplies for the entire family
- Twin Cooling Plus technology with all-around cooling helps maintain near-commercial grade humidity levels to preserve fresh and perishable items
Cool summer refreshments
- Ice Master has the capacity to produce up to 4kg ice per day and lets you cool off hot summer days with your favourite beverage
- External ice and water dispenser easily accommodates tall containers and multiple cup sizes
Sleek, ergonomic construction
- Black stainless steel body offers modern style and complements home interiors
- LED lighting inside the fridge and freezer offers efficient illumination to help you pick out items
- EZ Open Handle II allows you to open and close drawers easily
- Width: 35.75" (90.81cm)
- Height: 70" (177.8cm)
- Depth: 35.04" (89cm)
- An ice maker hose (sold separately) is required for connecting a water line to the fridge
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
- Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 488 reviewers who responded, 433 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beatiful, functional and well equiped fridge- August 15, 2020
very nice fridge with many storage options and places to store everything. did not have to adjust any of the shelves or the cubbies on the door. lighting in the fridge is via leds located at the top of the fridge. there are leds also in the freezer compartment. ice maker and water dispenser work very well. i have a reverse osmosis system hooked up and get pure cold water and ice through the fridge. the reverse osmosis system is hooked up via a 35 ft 1/4 ro tubing and water pressure is strong. only wish there was a light for the water dispenser.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love My Samsung Refrigerator- June 15, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I LOVE it! As a family of 7 we needed the extra space that this refrigerator gave us. The LED lighting is nice and bright but not too bright to hurt your eyes. The temperature control is right inside the door and very easily accessible and easy to use. The ice maker makes minimal noise when making ice and I love that the cubes are a tad smaller that I don't feel like I need to crush my ice. The shelves are easily adjustable. The full width drawer is so nice and the sliding drawer in the freezer makes things so much easier and my frozen things easily accessible. The black stainless looks great and it wipes down so easy that fingerprints just come right off. We love our Samsung Refrigerator!
- Ice maker broken in 3 days, returning refrigerator- March 24, 2022
I had this refrigerator delivered on a Saturday, by Monday the ice maker stopped working. The internal ice shelf unit did not properly click into the ice maker so the dispenser was not able to churn the ice AND when the door was opened the shelf would slide forward. It did not seal properly so the ice melted and left a puddle inside the refrigerator. The Geek squad came out and looked at it. They said to fix it they would have to get parts and then seal up all the open areas. I was not happy with that, so I am sending it back. After a little research I learned that Samsung refrigerators have a known problem with their ice makers in their refrigerators for a very long time. Google "Samsung Refrigerators Ice Maker Problems" and you will be shocked at how many people own these refrigerators and are stuck without ice makers. For $2000+ Samsung should be ashamed to be producing and selling these faulty appliances. My research showed that in general, ice makers in the refrigerator compartment always have repair or freezing up issues. I wish I had done this research prior to buying this Samsung. Best Buy was awesome to deal with in my case. They immediately accepted the return of this refrigerator. Best Buy gets 5 STARS. Because of their great customer service, I exchanged the Samsung for a LG refrigerator with a water dispenser in the door and ice maker in the freezer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My brand new refrigerator- June 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am amazed at this beauty. The fridge is ginormous with ample space to fit all my groceries and more. The lighting is amazing, it’s bright and you can clearly see all your items even if they’re stored all the way at the back. I absolutely love the shelf space and the generous amount of drawers. The ice maker and the water dispenser are very well located and work well. The freezer section had ample space for all my frozen goodies (which is basically what I needed the most esp having 3 kids) in the house. I just got bought a few baskets and sorted them in the freezer for a better experience. Overall, I’m pretty happy with my brand new fridge and have already showed it to my family and friends who all love it too. Can’t wait to explore more features with time.
- Love It- July 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My husband surprised me with this new Samsung refrigerator and I LOVE it. I love the stainless steel finish that does NOT show fingerprints. I love how much it holds and the various controls are really nice. Instead of setting the temperature with a knob and not knowing how cold it is, you can set it for a desired temperature. And the controls can be locked so you don’t accidentally change some feature. My only regret is that he didn’t buy it sooner. As you can see from the photos, the fridge fit perfectly in our previous space (note the step stool - this fridge is so large and I am only 5"1'). Water and Ice dispenser are great. It appears to be the perfect balance, so that the ice maker does not take up too much room in the fridge, but never seems to run out.