Samsung 36" 28 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (RF28R6201SG/AA) - Black SS
A place for everything
- 28 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your family's biggest grocery hauls
- French-door design keeps your refrigerated items within easy reach while allowing you to neatly organize your frozen foods
- Five refrigerator shelves, two crisper drawers, adjustable door bins, and two freezer shelves make it effortless to store all of your perishable goods
Convenience comes standard
- External ice and water dispenser helps keep you hydrated at the touch of a button
- LED Blue Pantry Lamp makes it easy to see the contents of the fridge at a glance
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to connect effortlessly to your home network, the Samsung app, and to Google Assistant
- Easy Open Handle ensures you can access the contents of the refrigerator in a snap
- Fingerprint-resistant black stainless steel finish dresses up your kitchen in modern style
- Width: 35.75"
- Height: 69.96"
- Depth: 36"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 323 reviewers who responded, 282 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Recommended refrigerator- June 19, 2021
Our refrigerator went out after 16 years. Purchased this Samsung due to quality of workmanship and features desired. Excellent refrigerator space in this French Door design for large trays and the like. Really like the swing up shelf at top allowing for taller beverages, coffee creamers, and gallon milk jugs to fit without having to find space on doors. The large pullout freezer compartment is definitely a plus as well. Following delivery and setup, system temperature setup was easy (from query on Internet). We were able to have fresh clean ice (following required purges of same per instructions) the next day. All in all, a very good purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Refigerator, WIFI leaves much to be desired- January 10, 2021
overall, the fridge works. purchased on dec 9th, installed on jan 5th. first issue -attempting to adjust freezer/fridge temp. manual doesn't explain panel lock/unlock procedures well. second wifi set-up fails at 39% asks for wifi password, enter the one given to me by smartthings, gives authentication error. started with chat support, completed entire trouble tree checklist, all failed, then referred to a "live person" via phone, did all the steps again all failed i now have a ticket for "expert" to call me in 7-11 business days to assist me with my issue. really frustrating. will update as the situation unfolds...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cool Fridge- September 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had the fridge for 3 months now and it has some pretty cool features. When connected to the Smart Things App you know if you or the kids left the door open amongst other things. There is a good deal of space in the refrigerator and a sliding shelf when you need additional room. The only bad thing is it's a bit difficult to figure out when you first receive it. Mine arrived in demo mode and not even the delivery guy realized that. It took almost an hour to figure out how to turn it on. The operation manual is not the simplest. There are also a few features on the control panel that are redundant. Overall the unit is really pretty and definitely functional.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.