Samsung 36" 28 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (RF28R6201SR/AA) - Stainless
"A place for everything
- 28 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your family's biggest grocery hauls
- French-door design keeps your refrigerated items within easy reach while allowing you to neatly organize your frozen foods
- Five refrigerator shelves, two crisper drawers, adjustable door bins, and two freezer shelves make it effortless to store all of your perishable goods
Convenience comes standard
- External ice and water dispenser helps keep you hydrated at the touch of a button
- LED Blue Pantry Lamp makes it easy to see the contents of the fridge at a glance
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to connect effortlessly to your home network, the Samsung app, and to Google Assistant
- Easy Open Handle ensures you can access the contents of the refrigerator in a snap
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish dresses up your kitchen in modern style
- Width: 35.75"
- Height: 69.96"
- Depth: 33.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1053 reviewers who responded, 946 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Water Dispeners won't stop running- February 6, 2021
We just had this fridge delivered and installed in our new home. On the first day, we went to dispense a glass of water and the water dispenser continously was dispensing water and would not shut off. We had to grab buckets to hold the water while it sprayed water all over our brand new floors. We tried opening the door, switching to ice, and pressing and depressing the "pedal" to get it to stop. Eventually I had to pull the fridge away from the wall and shut off the water supply valve. After research, this has happened to many other owners of Samsung fridges in general. I'm just glad This was first day and not years later and out of warranty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Spacious Storage- January 31, 2021
Great refrigerator. Enormous storage capacity. Easy to get in and out of. Considered this refrigerator vs the RF28R6301SR and couldn't justify several hundreds of dollars for in-door water jug and upgraded drawers. We love all the shelf options to flip and slide to accommodate the shapes of things as we use it. Drawer temp control is great as we use it for drinks or food. I think it's a design flaw for the water dispenser on the front door to not have a drip tray. Smart App was a bit kludgy getting connected and app functions are limited. Weird for a tech company!! Nice "you left the door open" alarm at refrig and remotely on phone App.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great capacity for value, icebox issues are real- October 22, 2021
The issues with the ice box really do exist. They started happening to us day 1 after it was installed. Otherwise, another annoying thing is that the left door sometimes doesnt see the sealing panel withdraw when shut, so the doors slam together unpleasantly. We got this fridge discounted, 1850 from 2450, so it felt like a great deal, but the little things add up. Other than those two issues, we love the capacity. The drawers in the freezer never jam, organization is a breeze. Not sure about 'Fingerprint resistant,' as we've had so many that I give up on keeping up with appearances. Had it delivered and installed and the technician was wonderfulYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lasted 5 days past the 1 year service warranty- December 24, 2021
Based on the review, the Fridge will either last less than 3 years, or for a long time. It was these reviews that really pushed me to get the Best Buy protection plan for 3 years (and I am quite thankful). A word of caution, once the defective fridge is replaced, you cannot purchase Best Buy protection plan for the new fridge. Guess I just have to hope for a good one (which I figure is maybe 50/50). When the fridge was working, was excellent; but 2 days ago, the ice maker was not cold enough, and this caused water to leak out the water dispenser, by evening the fridge was approaching 70 degrees. Fridge was delivered on 17-Dec-2020 and failed 22-Dec-2021.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This is a Great refrigerator!- April 30, 2020
We love this refrigerator! The upper, dual door, model has plenty of room. With that, the shelves fold up and down so they can be adjusted to fit your needs. We also like the digital temperature controls for specific settings. The lower freezer section also has plenty of space. It has an upper pull-out drawer so we can place items in there that we use more often. This drawer also automatically retracts when you close the main freezer door. The exterior ice dispenser (cubed and crushed), along with filtered water, is a great plus. We highly recommend this model if you are looking for a high mid-range refrigerator that is practical and reasonably priced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.