Samsung 4.0 Cu. Ft. Electric Compact Dryer (DV22K6800EW) - White - Open Box - Perfect Condition
These open box products have no visible dents or scratches. They're like new, just without the box.
Space-saving design, full-size features
- A compact living space doesn't mean you shouldn't have the convenience of your own in-suite laundry. This Samsung 4.0 cu. ft. capacity front load dryer features a space-saving design but has many of the same options of a full-size machine.
- The included stacking kit lets you stack the dryer with the matching washer (sold separately), freeing up valuable floor space, especially if you stash the pair in an out-of-the-way closet or storage space.
- With 12 cycles and 5 temperature settings ensure you'll find the most effective and efficient operation for all variety of laundry tasks. Drying cycles include: Normal, Heavy Duty, Towels, Perm Press, Active Wear, Delicates, Wool, Sanitize, Time Dry, Air Fluff, Quick Dry, and Wrinkle Release.
- Drumroll, please -- the dryer drum features a durable stainless steel interior that experiences less chipping and captures maximum heat while drying for more effective and efficient operation.
Convenient features, smart diagnostics
- No need to interrupt your drying cycle by feeling clothes for optimal dryness. Samsung employs sensors to do this for you. Moisture sensors detect when laundry has reached the right level of dryness, then automatically shuts off the machine to save you energy. This also helps protect your clothing against heat damage.
- Vent sensor alerts you when cleaning is required to avoid a potential fire hazard. This feature will also automatically shut off the machine until the hazardous material is cleared from the ducts. And, the 4-way venting system allows for more flexible installation options.
- Smart care function monitors the well-being of the dryer and sends easy troubleshooting solutions conveniently to your compatible smartphone when needed.
- Width 60cm (23.6"), height 85cm (33.5"), depth 65.5cm (25.8")
What is a Major Appliance Open Box product?
Please note: Open box appliances must be scheduled for delivery within 14 days of purchase.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Samsung Compact Dryer
- Power Cable
- Stacking Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Received on December 3rd...already needs service- December 29, 2020
the two of the control panel buttons have ceased functioning (dryness level and temp). as sensor dry on this unit is actually pretty useless, the loss of the temp button is actually a huge disappointment since we can no longer time dry easily at the temperature we'd like. the control panel and knob seems to be showing signs of condensation somehow and the bottom right corner of the unit appears to be leaking water onto the washer which is stacked underneath. garbage product from a company i will no longer be patronizing. needing servicing so quickly into the life of a new dryer is unacceptable. will revisit after my service date, but won't be raising this review by more than a star, i'll tell you that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- WORST PRODUCT EVER- December 17, 2020
purchased in july 2019, heating element broke in sept 2019. been dealing with samsung warranty/refund dept. for over 4 months. the worst experience dealing with any manufacturer....ever!! my issue still remains to be unresolved. had techs come out on 2 occasions. irreparable. 25+ hours on the phone with samsung (excludes time spent for tech visits) , having to haul my laundry offsite for 4 months....stay away from this product. i cannot advocate for any of samsung's product given the warranty/repair/refund nightmare i've been dealing with.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Happy to have a compact sized stackable washer and dryer- September 27, 2016
Just took delivery of this dryer along with the matching washing machine. Have done several loads of washing and drying and are very pleased with the performance of both machines. Both machines take what I would call an average sized load of laundry. Thankyou Samsung for making this compact stackable washer and dryer set, it fits nicely into our bathroom, and looks attractive too!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.