Samsung 43" 1080p HD LED Tizen Smart TV (UN43N5300AFXZC) - Glossy Black
- 43-inch screen size is perfect for the living room, bedroom, or man cave
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution and Ultra Clean View provides crystal-clear images with less distortion
- PurColour technology makes the colours seem brighter and more natural
- Micro Dimming Pro enhances shadows and details for deeper blacks and purer whites
- MR120 motion rate lets you watch your favourite sports and fast-paced action without choppiness
- Wide Colour Enhancer drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details
- Smart Hub offers endless entertainment choices, and instant access to content providers such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Netflix
- Quad-Core Tizen operating system provides snappy boot times and quick access to live TV and all your apps
- Dolby Digital Plus is an advanced surround sound audio technology that lets you enjoy the Dolby Audio experience from the comfort of your living room
- ConnectShare Movie allows you to simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and enjoy additional content
- Wide Colour Enhancer drastically improves image quality
- HDMI inputs provide high-speed transmission of data straight into your TV for a full multimedia experience
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replaced 12 yr old SONY Bravia LCD 43- July 29, 2019
Excellent pic quality on NATURAL for all sources. Perfect for my setup - set top box/1080 p/ connected to Bose Lifestyle system. No need/desire for 4k for several reasons. Easy functionality as I do not use Smart capabilities. Runs cooler and uses significantly less power. The right choice for replacement.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TV will not turn on!- October 10, 2019
Red light blinks like it is going to turn,then nothing. Have to unplug and plug back in,then will work. This is ridiculous. Have had the set for 1 day,brand new!!
Not helpful (15)Report
- The TV isn't matching the specifications- February 2, 2020
I bought this TV 30 days ago and I'm not satisfied at all. I have 3 Samsung TV already, and that's the only thing why I bough this new one. Problems: This "Smart TV" isn't smart at all. It can't play .avi files. Reports that they aren't supported. It has problems playing mp4 files. It can't load external subtitles for .mkv files. Although they have the same file name. Main thing is that THIS ALL WORKS WELL with my other 3 year old tv, 40J6202 model. Auto shutdown timer function is "burried" deep inside the settings, not user friendly at all. It's not in quick settings, although it should be. There's no icon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.