Samsung 43" 1080p HD LED Tizen Smart TV (UN43N5300AFXZC) - Glossy Black
- 43-inch screen size is perfect for the living room, bedroom, or man cave
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution and Ultra Clean View provides crystal-clear images with less distortion
- PurColour technology makes the colours seem brighter and more natural
- Micro Dimming Pro enhances shadows and details for deeper blacks and purer whites
- MR120 motion rate lets you watch your favourite sports and fast-paced action without choppiness
- Wide Colour Enhancer drastically improves the quality of any image and uncovers hidden details
- Smart Hub offers endless entertainment choices, and instant access to content providers such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Netflix
- Quad-Core Tizen operating system provides snappy boot times and quick access to live TV and all your apps
- Dolby Digital Plus is an advanced surround sound audio technology that lets you enjoy the Dolby Audio experience from the comfort of your living room
- ConnectShare Movie allows you to simply plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and enjoy additional content
- Wide Colour Enhancer drastically improves image quality
- HDMI inputs provide high-speed transmission of data straight into your TV for a full multimedia experience
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replaced 12 yr old SONY Bravia LCD 43- July 29, 2019
Excellent pic quality on NATURAL for all sources. Perfect for my setup - set top box/1080 p/ connected to Bose Lifestyle system. No need/desire for 4k for several reasons. Easy functionality as I do not use Smart capabilities. Runs cooler and uses significantly less power. The right choice for replacement.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TV will not turn on!- October 10, 2019
Red light blinks like it is going to turn,then nothing. Have to unplug and plug back in,then will work. This is ridiculous. Have had the set for 1 day,brand new!!
Not helpful (15)Report
- Love this TV- December 24, 2021
We picked up this last Samsung 43" on sale. It's replacing a 40" RCA that got damage in a recent move. For tthe same price we paid for the old one 3 years. ago, we gain 3 inches, got a smart TV and the Samsung has much better speakers than the RCA. Still we hooked up a Bose soundbar to the Optical input and it sounds even better. We've taken advantage of downloading the Apple TV app to move our Apple TV to the bedroom. And we're able to stream Netflix and Plex TV through the apps as well. Also the USB connection works great for extra media input. So happy we found this sale!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- The TV isn't matching the specifications- February 2, 2020
I bought this TV 30 days ago and I'm not satisfied at all. I have 3 Samsung TV already, and that's the only thing why I bough this new one. Problems: This "Smart TV" isn't smart at all. It can't play .avi files. Reports that they aren't supported. It has problems playing mp4 files. It can't load external subtitles for .mkv files. Although they have the same file name. Main thing is that THIS ALL WORKS WELL with my other 3 year old tv, 40J6202 model. Auto shutdown timer function is "burried" deep inside the settings, not user friendly at all. It's not in quick settings, although it should be. There's no icon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor sound- April 20, 2020
I received this tv a week ago and the sound is so bad. Even at low volume, there is distortion, vibration and there is no bass. it's not a joke, the sound on my cell phone is literally better than the TV. So bad that it ruins movies. I had to buy a sound bar and the tv doesn't come with Bluetooth. Seriously come on Samsung, I thought you were able to do way better then that! The color is great and it's easy to install but that's about it. I bought a Samsung tv 8 years ago and I was impressed by the picture and sound quality, but not anymore. I am very disappointed and next time I will buy with an other company.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.