Samsung 43" 4K UHD 60Hz 4ms GTG VA LED Monitor (LS43AM702UNXZA) - Black
- 43-inch VA LED monitor with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD native resolution lets you feast your eyes on the most detailed and clear images you will ever see
- 4ms response time with 60Hz refresh rate deliver impressive motion performance even in fast-paced action scenes
- Adaptive picture automatically optimizes the screen brightness via the light sensor to prevent eye-strain and maintaining visibility in different types of lighting setups
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles means you view the screen from all over the room
- Preinstalled MS Office 365 for viewing and editing documents, saving them on the cloud, remote connectivity to your work desktop with Easy Connection, and more (Supported on Windows 10 Pro, Mac OS 10.5 or higher with compatible network settings)
- Remote control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby Voice Support provides you the complete TV functionality for entertainment and productivity in one place
- Smart TV Apps including Netflix, YouTube, and HBO for bingeing on your favourite content without opening your PC or laptop
- Samsung TV Plus with Universal Guide lets you tune into the Free TV for live and on-demand content
- USB-C port offers a single point of entry for power delivery, data transfer, and display source so that your desk remains free from clutter and wires
- Wireless Dex Support for connecting your mobile and accessing mobile apps such as documents, browsers, photos, videos, and more using Tap View (compatible with select Galaxy, Note, and Tab devices)
- Integrated AirPlay 2 connectivity lets you stream your screen and content from your Apple devices wirelessly
- Auto Source Switch+ detects all the video inputs and switches to the newest one when plugged in
- Ultrawide Game View offers 21:9 aspect ratio which gives you more display real estate to see more of the game-world environment
- SolarCell Remote is ecofriendly and recharges with light energy from indoor light bulbs, sunlight, and also USB-C port
- Tilt adjustment with 200 x 200 VESA mounts for viewing comfort
- Two HDMI ports, one USB-C port, and three USB ports for connecting video sources, flash storage, and other peripherals
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB C Cable
- Remote Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 84 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OVERAL GREAT PRODUCT I RECOMMNEND (BUT READ BELOW)- 1 janvier 2021
the monitor is great as a standard monitor, and i am sure you re here for the smart aspect. pros: 1. it has an active auto switch, hat means the monitor automatically switches to an active input source. 2. the remote is so useful and it will become part of your daily life real quick. surprisingly, bixby on the remote is better than on my galaxy s10. 3. the speakers are actually pretty good and get really loud while retaining decent clarity. cons: 1. tap to view is kinda gimmicky. i mean most people will just use the in-app cast button anyway 2. needed a better refresh rate. 3. microsoft office doesn't work. there was no way to even launch it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but still lacking- 17 juin 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] setup was a little tricky. took several tries before it recognized my samsung account as well as wifi connection. resolution is still a little something to be desired. but after the initial 24hrs of use and really digging in and changing some things around, its much better. needs a ethernet connection in my opinion, only wifi isn't the best option for me. limited apps selection. using my samsung phone to connect was really cool. only other thing that might be helpful is when using as a second screen, when shutting down computer, you must have the remote close to turn it off. but overall i do like it, now i have a 27" to match my 27" aioYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not amazing.- 31 janvier 2021
wireless display connection to my laptop is awful. slow and laggy so a bit of a gimmick. also if using wireless, resizing windows is near impossible as it uses a different cursor to when using a wired connection. getting set up was painful, it wouldn't recognize my samsung account then a day later it wouldn't recognize any wi-fi connections. connecting using a displayport / hdmi cable is good. it's all good for the price but being samsung, i expected better. from the description, it seems samsung have put a lot of work in to support apple users (which i am not), i'd prefer they focused on their loyal samsung customers a little more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.