Samsung 43" 4K UHD 60Hz 4ms GTG VA LED Smart Monitor (LS43AM702UNXZA) - Black
- 43-inch VA LED monitor with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD native resolution lets you feast your eyes on the most detailed and clear images you will ever see
- 4ms response time with 60Hz refresh rate deliver impressive motion performance even in fast-paced action scenes
- Adaptive picture automatically optimizes the screen brightness via the light sensor to prevent eye-strain and maintaining visibility in different types of lighting setups
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles means you view the screen from all over the room
- Preinstalled MS Office 365 for viewing and editing documents, saving them on the cloud, remote connectivity to your work desktop with Easy Connection, and more (Supported on Windows 10 Pro, Mac OS 10.5 or higher with compatible network settings)
- Remote control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby Voice Support provides you the complete TV functionality for entertainment and productivity in one place
- Smart TV Apps including Netflix, YouTube, and HBO for bingeing on your favourite content without opening your PC or laptop
- Samsung TV Plus with Universal Guide lets you tune into the Free TV for live and on-demand content
- USB-C port offers a single point of entry for power delivery, data transfer, and display source so that your desk remains free from clutter and wires
- Wireless Dex Support for connecting your mobile and accessing mobile apps such as documents, browsers, photos, videos, and more using Tap View (compatible with select Galaxy, Note, and Tab devices)
- Integrated AirPlay 2 connectivity lets you stream your screen and content from your Apple devices wirelessly
- Auto Source Switch+ detects all the video inputs and switches to the newest one when plugged in
- Ultrawide Game View offers 21:9 aspect ratio which gives you more display real estate to see more of the game-world environment
- SolarCell Remote is ecofriendly and recharges with light energy from indoor light bulbs, sunlight, and also USB-C port
- Tilt adjustment with 200 x 200 VESA mounts for viewing comfort
- Two HDMI ports, one USB-C port, and three USB ports for connecting video sources, flash storage, and other peripherals
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB C Cable
- Remote Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 118 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Purchase but shipping was BAD!!!- January 26, 2022
This monitor is really good for the money and value.I’m really impressed and more than satisfied with my purchase. I bought this open box so the price point was awesome considering how much all the thunderbolt 3/4 docks cost $300-500 and you still have to purchase additional dongles and adaptors so finding this with built-in USB-C connectivity was a much better value being incorporated into a 43” monitor plus there additional features like Airplay 2 connectivity. The shipping time was great but the boxing of my the merchandise was BAD!! I was surprise it wasn’t damaged due too the fact of the condition of the box. I have bought plenty of open-box but this was my worst experience with packaging of the merchandise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TURN THE SETTING "GAME MODE" ON!!!- October 4, 2021
Think my first review didn't go through but all in all this monitor is dark even with all the brightness and contrast all the way up. TURN GAME MODE ON!!! Adds a lot of brightness and an amazing monitor I love it in full 4k and all the workspace I have. I almost returned it because it was too dark until I found the GAME MODE setting. Think game mode was off comparing the Samsung on the Left and the LG on the Right. But the single pic is with it onYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Defective out of box.. TWICE- June 1, 2021
everything looked great until i took off the protective film, when i noticed there was a small piece broken off the frame. i understand that accidents happen, so i ordered a replacement. not only was the replacement broken in the same exact spot, but there were also 5/6 dead pixels, visible from several feet away. needless to say i am very disappointed by this experience, as i was really excited about this monitor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- M7- June 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The samsung m7 smart monitor has a great picture. The black levels allow a very noticeable true black. It was very easy to setup and I had it working in minutes. The monitor comes with a power cable and a HDMI cable capable of doing 4k resolution. The refresh rate allows a smooth picture when being used as a computer monitor. It is nice to have the Samsung smart apps built in to allow streaming of media when it's not being used for work. One really nice bonus was the USBC PD output for a device. I didn't have a chance to try it but it could power a nintendo switch so you don't need another outlet. My only disappointment was the single HDMI input. Most graphics cards don't have an HDMI out. It was a pain to find an unidirectional displayport to HDMI that will do 4k at 60hz. For a monitor labeled as "Smart Monitor" I would have liked to see at least a displayport input.
- Monitor + Smart TV = Smart Monitor!- June 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Imagine your Smart TV and PC Monitor had a baby, that is what the Samsung Smart Monitor is! It is a monitor for your PC, but has all of the features of a Smart TV. It can connect to your wifi and you can run your favorite streaming apps directly on it! The big game changer for me is DeX support. If you're not familiar, it is a desktop mode for your Samsung smartphone. Since this Smart Monitor supports it, you can wirelessly enable DeX on your smartphone and you now have a desktop. This is amazing tech and this would be a great monitor for students. This being a Samsung display, it has wonderful colors and brightness. Lastly, it even has speakers built in! My wife and I love this monitor.