Samsung 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN43AU8000FXZC) - 2021
Ultimate entertainment centre
- 43-inch Crystal Colour display with 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD resolution offers a mammoth real estate for a cinema-like viewing experience right in your home
- Crystal Processor 4K optimizes the picture for 4K viewing to give you an immersive cinematic experience
- Contrast Enhancer and High Dynamic Range showcase images in detailed, natural colours and sharp contrasts for improved depth and colours in your movies or games
- Motion Rate 120 and Motion Xcelerator ensure smooth action even in fast-paced games or movies
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) enables smooth gaming experience with low input lags
- Dynamic Crystal Colour produces one billion shades of true-to-life colours at any level of brightness
- 4K AI upscaling enhances the content to near 4K picture quality (not compatible with PC connections or few Game Mode conditions)
- Tap View allows you to mirror content from your smartphone to your TV with a simple tap, so you can enjoy your favourite movie on a larger screen
Immersive sound experience
- Adaptive Sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound based on the type of content played
- Q-Symphony enables TV and soundbar speakers to work simultaneously for a better audio experience without muting the TV speakers
Access to the world of entertainment
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS provides access to a range of streaming apps and allows seamless navigation to take your viewing experience to another level
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, and more to provide you non-stop entertainment
- Samsung TV Plus offers a wide variety of streaming content for your entertainment
- Samsung Health with camera-powered coaching syncs with your Samsung Health applications to keep a track of your daily stats as well as provides an array of fitness and mindful content
Multiple ways to connect
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity offer instant access to your favourite streaming apps
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows easy connectivity to compatible speakers, headphones, and more
- Built-in voice assistant like Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant let you control or adjust the TV using voice commands
- Three HDMI (2.1, 2.0), one back coaxial cable input, one back optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer flexible connectivity options to a wide range of peripherals
Sleek design, amazing aesthetic
- Sleek One Remote control for controlling your TV and other compatible devices easily
- AirSlim design blends into the wall for a clean, seamless look
- Adjustable TV stand provides space to fit your soundbar as well as allows you to customise the height of the stand for a comfortable viewing experience
- 600mm x 400mm optimal wall mount frees up some floor space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1592 reviewers who responded, 1401 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent picture quality. Good audio.- April 22, 2021
I bought this TV 9 days ago from new delhi INDIA and it really liked it. Fits in budget. Excellent picture quality. It gives my room cinema theater effect. Good audio. Crystal picture quality. I really loved the slim model. Full HD display. I am happy to buy this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Samsung 8000 review- October 29, 2021
Bought this for my bedroom and it definitely met my expectations in all areas from picture quality and menu optioms. I did a lot homework before deciding on what would offer me the best bang for the buck, this definitely was the best for me. The remote was a bit small and simpke but not a deal breaker for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Black lines and color issues which became worse- December 29, 2021
I loved this tv, until I seen black lines running thru the screen, gradually has gotten worse and end up returning it and purchased the same one hoping it was just a fluke, was a lil disappointment when I returned and seen another return for the same issue. I am gonna keep my eye on this one because I don’t wanna get stuck with this and have to go to manufacture for repairs in future. My return was handled great and I am really hoping Samsung will not disappoint in the future because we are due for a new 82 inch in the futureNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- funny red symbol on TV- June 10, 2021
I purchased this model in the store after loving the picture quality. After getting the TV home and set up, I noticed a small backwards D with a line above it in the upper left hand corner. Returned it to BESTbuy, received a replacement. SAME ISSUE. Called Samsung, they can offer no assistance with why this is showing up. I think I am over this one. Returning the second one as well. If you have this model check for this issue. Can't be seen from a distanceNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Thin profile and Beautiful picture.- May 15, 2022
if you are someone who is concerned about making the most out of your space, this tv is for you. beautiful picture with thin profile which allows rooms for other tech if need be. the worst thing about this tv is it doesn't acknowledge our wifi cable setup like other tvs do. it onlt wants a plugin setup... in other words your cable box needs to come out or you'll need to run a few more wires. in this day in age, a company like samsung should pay more attention to those details. be mindful you'll also be encouraged by the smasung features you may or may not want (bloat ware). overall a good tv but hard to recommend for the younger crowd.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.