Samsung 43" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN43Q60AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey
Vivid imagery in every scene
- 43" screen features 4K Ultra HD resolution for an incredibly lifelike picture with detailed clarity
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- 4K upscaling provides the highest possible resolution up to 4K for maximized content
- Motion Xcelerator compensates content for a clearer picture with smoother and faster performance
Rich, cinema-like sound
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Lite provides 3D surround sound with virtual top channel audio for an unbelievably immersive experience
- Adaptive sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound for each scene
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilize apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote utilizes indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
Optimised for gaming
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) optimises your screen to minimise or eliminate input lag, motion blur, and judder
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Three HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 637 reviewers who responded, 583 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best TV I have ever owned.- October 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My TV plugs into the power outlet and nothing else. I took off the ROKU stick. My speakers don't even need to be plugged to the TV. The Samsung channels with the Samsung TV app are great. I spend just as much, if not more, time watching the Samsung channels as I watching cable channels. It communicates with all my gear seamlessly. Couldn't be happier. I bought the 32" for my bedroom. Now that I know what the capabilities are of the new Samsung lineup. I'm just waiting for the 70" to get out of date. Unfortunately that TV still looks amazing after IDK how many years. Keep up the good work.
- Great TV- October 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We use for everything from content consumption to casual gaming. The rubber ducky mode is adorable and latency when gaming isn't noticeable for us.
- A Step Up- May 10, 2021
I purchased a Samsung TU7000 a year ago. When I recently upgraded my blu-ray player to a 4K player the TV definitely showed its limitations (way too dark). So, I upgraded to the Q60A (really wanted Dolby Vision, but had to forgo it for better overall performance). There aren't many 43" televisions that perform well, and I think this is one of the best options out there, I am still working out the calibration, but this is a much better set, and much brighter. Also, I have to agree with other reviewers, the speakers in this set are mediocre. Fortunately, the digital optical out lets me route audio through my home theater receiver and speaker system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.