Samsung 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer (WF45R6100AP/US) - Platinum
Spend less time doing laundry
- 5.2 cubic feet capacity easily handles extra-large loads including king-size comforters
- Steam wash option blasts through tough stains so there's no need to pre-treat
- 10 wash cycles, including normal, heavy duty, bedding, and sanitize let you match the laundry to the washing method
Convenience and style
- Stackable design (required stacking kit sold separately) minimizes its footprint in your house; when pairing with a dryer, choose one with approximately twice the capacity of the washer
- VRT+ technology minimizes noise and vibration so it won't disturb others in your home
- Self Clean+ keeps your washer drum fresh and odour-free
- Smart Care error-monitoring system diagnoses issues and provides solutions through the smartphone app
- Sleek platinum finish adds modern style to your space
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 98.298cm (38.7")
- Depth: 79.502cm (31.3")
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 363 reviewers who responded, 325 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nothing but frustration- December 22, 2020
this machine has leaked water since day one. i have owned it now for six weeks, have taken two days off of work to wait for repair people, and have spent hours on the phone with samsung, home depot, and the repair place, and still do not have any resolution. the machine was delivered to me with bolts missing and a damaged gasket. it pours water out the bottom and sounds like an airplane taking off. samsung refuses to replace the machine or refund my money, instead insisting that i take another day off to wait for someone to come out a third time to repair the defective machine they sent me. deeply disappointing, and not what i expected from samsung.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Washer Bad (Misleading) Tech- May 9, 2021
great for a washer (and dryer we purchased in a set)- fast, efficient, and quiet. but as two (2) engineers who cannot get the smartcare function to work, we feel ripped off. btw, the much vaulted smartcare function is simply a tool to deal with issues and troubleshooting, not operate or alert you of operations like 99% of other brands who provide the function with their $800 washers. for a consumer company the size of samsung, the software is pathetic. fire your software team or create one really well crafted app that communicates with all your products, provides basic functionality, alerts, and diagnostic codes/troubleshooting tips.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best Quality Appliances- June 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] i recently purchased the 4.5 front load washer and matching dryer to replace the ge front load washer and dryer that i purchased about a year ago and hated! my clothes are coming out cleaner and the samsung washer is alot gentler on my clothing. not to mention the quietness of the machines compared to my ge. i am amazed! the machines seemed to be built heavyier and better! i purchased a samsung side by side refridgerator 13 years ago and it is still going strong to thos day. also i pirchased a samsung over the range microwave just a year ago. i have nothing bad to say about any of the products i have purchased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.