Samsung 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Washer (WF45R6300AV/US) - Black Stainless Steel
Spend less time doing laundry
- 5.2 cubic feet capacity easily handles extra-large loads including king-size comforters
- Steam wash option blasts through tough stains so there's no need to pre-treat
- 12 wash cycles, including normal, heavy duty, bedding, and sanitize let you match the laundry to the washing method
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you schedule laundry, receive alerts, and start and stop the washer from your smartphone
Convenience and style
- Stackable design (required stacking kit sold separately) minimizes its footprint in your house; when pairing with a dryer, choose one with approximately twice the capacity of the washer
- VRT+ technology minimizes noise and vibration so it won't disturb others in your home
- Self Clean+ keeps your washer drum fresh and odour-free
- Smart Care error-monitoring system diagnoses issues and provides solutions through the smartphone app
- Sleek black stainless steel finish adds modern style to your space
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 98.298cm (38.7")
- Depth: 79.502cm (31.3")
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 973 reviewers who responded, 888 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks great, but doesn't work great- October 20, 2021
we bought our washing machine & dryer in may of this year. i have had the dryer replaced 1 week after buying, due to a mechanical noise issue. i have had the service department out twice for my washing machine and they cannot fix the issue of the washer shaking exponentially during the spin cycle. (it will also possibly be replaced) however, they do look amazing and have a lot of different features most appliances do not have. i would say these are a great investment, if you don't mind having the service department come out every couple of months to fix or replace them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Forefront of technology- April 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The washer is a thing of beauty. The washer is also a tech marvel. I love the various settings. There are settings for almost every type material one might have. The active wear option comes in very handy for me and works wonders. The steam options are great for those items you might normally take to a dry cleaner. This machine has turned out to be a great money saver for me because I was able to stop dry cleaning and saving on water and power usage. The user manual is very handy in letting you know what setting is best for each type of clothing. I was able to connect the machine wifi and able to check on the stats while it is running. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is the worst- November 27, 2019
We bought this machine 4 months ago The machine has broke down twice The service person Samsung sent said we needed a new part, but they refused to send it to him This is after the first service call they blamed the Installation and said there was nothing wrong with the machine. We had the machine professionally installed and even had to call an independent installer to verify the installation was done properly We spent over 2 hours on the phone with them trying to get the part needed to fix the machine and they refused to send it The only thing worse than the washing machine is their service Please do not buy a Samsung washing machineNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.