Samsung 5.8 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (WA50R5200AW) - White
Deep cleaning power at your fingertips
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity tackles family-sized loads and bulky comforters with ease
- Built-in water faucet allows you to pre-treat your clothes with the touch of a button
- Swirl+ drum pattern helps to prevent clothes from snagging and quickly extracts water during the rinse cycle
- Deep Fill option ensures a thorough soak for large or heavily soiled loads
- Vibration Reduction Technology PLUS minimises noise and vibration so you can run a load day or night
Smart, stylish, and convenient
- Smart Care feature interacts with the washer and connects with the compatible app on your smartphone to diagnose any issues and offer easy solutions
- Self Clean technology keeps the interior of the washer fresh and clean and notifies you every 20 wash cycles that it's time for a cleaning
- EZ Access tub features a shallow design so you can easily reach the bottom
- Soft-close lid closes gently for safety and quiet convenience
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with roughly twice the capacity of the washer
- Crisp white finish adds a clean aesthetic to your laundry room
- ENERGY STAR certification helps reduce your power consumption
- Width: 69.9cm (27.52")
- Height: 113.2cm (44.57")
- Depth: 74.7cm (29.41")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use & Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2745 reviewers who responded, 2510 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DO NOT BUY THIS WASHER- August 21, 2021
i bought this washer in feb of this year and of course, did not purchase the warranty. this washer has never worked right from the moment that we brought it home. the "quick" cycle that tells you it will take 30 minutes takes more like 2 -1/2 hours. my water bill has tripled since buying this washing machine since you can not preset the load size and it's constantly filling with water, then draining, then filling with water again and this cycle repeats over and over. i am so frustrated with this product that i am literally willing to give the thing away. save yourself the money and frustration that this pile of crap is going to cause you!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn’t Like King Bedding- September 27, 2020
Overall good washer for normal clothing but not so great with bedding or large blankets even with “bedding” cycle selected. I have a King Sized washable Down Blanket I “attempted” to wash with all the correct settings HOWEVER...when it came time for the rinse/spin it had difficulty “balancing” the blanket out and kept trying until finally the error code of imbalance load came on. Rearranged it by hand verifying it was “balanced” but still couldn’t balance and basically it didn’t want to go further then the beginning rinse/spin cycle. Had to then select the spin/drain option but that didn’t even work. Other then that it cleans everything just fine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No more Wasting Electricity!!- April 21, 2019
One of the best features that I never knew I needed! In the "old days" I would just throw my laundry into the dryer and set it. Hoping that once the dryer stopped, my clothes were dry! Now I don't need to worry about that, with my new Samsung Top Load Dryer with Sensor Dry! Instead of over-drying your clothes, it shuts off once your clothes are dry! How Genius is that! The Samsung Top Load Dryer with Sensor Dry can handle large amounts of laundry so that saves me a few loads! My old dyer kept burning my clothes, and I'm glad I have the Samsung Top Load Dryer with Sensor Dry. I'd definitely recommend this, saves your clothes and your electric bill!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.