Samsung 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN50AU8000FXZC) - 2021
Ultimate entertainment centre
- 50-inch Crystal Colour display with 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD resolution offers a mammoth real estate for a cinema-like viewing experience right in your home
- Crystal Processor 4K optimizes the picture for 4K viewing to give you an immersive cinematic experience
- Contrast Enhancer and High Dynamic Range showcase images in detailed, natural colours and sharp contrasts for improved depth and colours in your movies or games
- Motion Rate 120 and Motion Xcelerator ensure smooth action even in fast-paced games or movies
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) enables smooth gaming experience with low input lags
- Dynamic Crystal Colour produces one billion shades of true-to-life colours at any level of brightness
- 4K AI upscaling enhances the content to near 4K picture quality (not compatible with PC connections or few Game Mode conditions)
- Tap View allows you to mirror content from your smartphone to your TV with a simple tap, so you can enjoy your favourite movie on a larger screen
Immersive sound experience
- Adaptive Sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound based on the type of content played
- Q-Symphony enables TV and soundbar speakers to work simultaneously for a better audio experience without muting the TV speakers
Access to the world of entertainment
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS provides access to a range of streaming apps and allows seamless navigation to take your viewing experience to another level
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, and more to provide you non-stop entertainment
- Samsung TV Plus offers a wide variety of streaming content for your entertainment
- Samsung Health with camera-powered coaching syncs with your Samsung Health applications to keep a track of your daily stats as well as provides an array of fitness and mindful content
Multiple ways to connect
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity offer instant access to your favourite streaming apps
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows easy connectivity to compatible speakers, headphones, and more
- Built-in voice assistant like Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant let you control or adjust the TV using voice commands
- Three HDMI 2.0, one back coaxial cable input, one back optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer flexible connectivity options to a wide range of peripherals
Sleek design, amazing aesthetic
- Sleek One Remote control for controlling your TV and other compatible devices easily
- AirSlim design blends into the wall for a clean, seamless look
- Adjustable TV stand provides space to fit your soundbar as well as allows you to customise the height of the stand for a comfortable viewing experience
- 600mm x 400mm optimal wall mount frees up some floor space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 323 reviewers who responded, 278 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent for the price, but UI bugs- October 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Picture is crystal clear, the UI is fast and responsive, lots of available apps including music and video streaming and even a browser. For movies and occasional video games we have been very pleased with this TV overall. UI has a few bugs, for example, everytime a device gets plugged in to HDMI it wants to identify the device first then show picture, and that takes a while some times. Or Game Mode doesn't actually come on even though it says it's on. But those bugs could get fixed with updates. I gave it 4 stars only because of that.
- This is a terrific 50” Smart HD TV- October 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first Samsung TV, and I am thrilled! The picture is crisp and the colors are bright and natural! As a first time owner of a smart TV I did need help setting it up and it is taking me some time to get use to the remote. I love all the convenient applications, including Netflix, Xfinity, Samsung tv plus, Hulu, Peacock, You Tube, etc! My only complaint is that the TV can be little too bright and or too dim! Fortunately I have only found this true with some programming. I would buy this TV again and I admit it is great for binge watching your favorite shows!
- No major problems- October 18, 2021
when using a cable box with the tv, it takes some time to get use to two controllers. one controller for the tv and another for the cable box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.