Samsung 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN50TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 50-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with vivid, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant, so you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects the TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port let you connect external speakers and other media devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7639 reviewers who responded, 6776 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 4th one a charm, and I got that one from Sam's- July 16, 2020
I went through 3 television within a week, 1st one worked good for a day and a half then it started cutting off and on every few seconds, 2nd one screen busted, 3rd one picture was fine but the sound would go in and out constantly. With the second and third tv the cashiers are grilling me like I'm breaking TV's on purpose, a week without tv in my main room because I sold the old one on Letgo the same day the first one arrived. Was told they could order me another one "4th ones a charm", No thanks, put that back on my card, I will try something else. Went to Sam's, an hour later, TV mounted being going good for a week now. Lesson learned...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great features plus bonus Samsung Channels!- September 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First of all, the thing I love most about this TV, is that to mirror my Samsung Galaxy S10, I just have to tap it to the TV. Honestly, it is the coolest feature by far. It's as easy as tapping your credit card to pay. I love all the extra Samsung channels and the extreme variety that comes with them. The streaming services are as easy to use as pressing the button to each corresponding service on the remote. I have not just one, but three of these TVs now, because of these features alone. If anyone asked me what kind of TV I would pick for my next purchase, from now till anytime in the future, my response will sincerely forever be "a Samsung".
- Nice but dissappointed- January 17, 2021
i really want to love my new tv, but i am dissappointed. my tv keeps dropping its internet/wifi connection. i read the forums and searched this problem and it seems that i’m not the only person having this issue. based on other users experience and for mine as well, you have to unplug the tv every time it does that and then it reconnects again. which is a huge inconvenience. i did contact my internet provider and got a faster speed internet. but last night it disconnected from the wifi again. no bad weather or issues on my end. it’s the tv. other than that...i do like the tv. it also changes the channels a bit slow, but i can deal with that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.