Samsung 50" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN50Q80AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black
Intense colour and lifelike clarity
- 50" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Direct Full array with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- Wide viewing angle ensures you can see vibrant colour from multiple angles with less colour distortion
- Adaptive Picture technology automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast based on environmental viewing conditions
- AirSlim blends seamlessly into the wall to enhance the immersive experience
Rich, cinematic sound
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- SpaceFit Sound optimises sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) emphasizes voices on TV for clear dialogue, even through environmental noises
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ offers motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz for ultra-smooth gameplay without lag and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro reduces stutter and screen tearing while delivering support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
Multiple ways to connect
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 460 reviewers who responded, 422 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- TO MANY ISSUES- August 3, 2021
bought the samsung q80a july 5th delivered july 22,2021. 1. there is a black spot on the upper right screen. tried to wipe it off with a microfiber towel but embedded in the screen 2. the voice is not synching with the person talking. 3. took forever to get a the picture correct. make sure your cable box is set to 1080p and you have the correct hdmi cables. go online and get excellent cables . not necessary to spend alot of $$'s on cablesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing TV and Solar Remote, Say What?!?!- May 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Totally in love with the Samsung Q80A. We use the 55" as a bedroom TV but this is our favorite set in the house. We do have the Q90A in our living room, but I honestly like the Q80A more! The picture is crystal clear with vibrant colors and the sound is phenomenal, even without a soundbar. And can we talk about this solar remote?!?!? Forget about buying batteries and dead remotes. And if your remote is in an area that doesn't get much sun, not to worry because it has a USB-C port if needed. Great TV from a great manufacturer doing their part to reduce plastic waste.
- Excellent TV- May 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The picture clarity and sound of this TV are awesome. The in screen lighting makes the pictures come to life with vivid and solid color for every type of movie and show. We love watching cartoons with our kiddo and action packed movies after she is asleep. The object tracking sound feature makes our surround sound system zip around us like we are a part of the sound. The soundbar also makes sure the sound is harmonious from beginning to ending. With the TV set up in our living room, we don't even worry about light filtering in from the windows, since the adaptive picture feature automatically manages the brightness and contrast of the screen.
- Great TV- May 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This TV has great features and astounding pictures quality. I am blown away by the Samsung quality picture and apps on the TV. The movies and views of it are totally worth it I recommend this TV. The TV was very easy to install! You do need two people to get it out of the box! The remote is nice and sleek! It has solar charging which is nice! The speakers give nice clear sound when watching movies! The family is going to enjoy this Samsung TV. Our old TV had none of these features! Amazing! Pictures are crystal clear and easy on the eyes. It has a fast processor making sports and action movies sleek and clear with no lag.
- Avoid this TV- January 31, 2022
do not buy this tv. there is an issue with horrible backlight bleed. i’ve seen many other reviewers complain about the same problem so it’s definitely a common thing. i returned the first tv i got, thinking that it was just defective. the second one that arrived had the same exact thing. you cannot watch dark scenes because there is a large block of discoloration compared to the rest of the screen. it ruins the viewing experience. i have always bought samsung tvs in the past, but this is an inferior and less quality product to my previous samsung from 2013. not sure if samsung is cutting corners, but i’ll be returning this and going with a different brand instead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.