Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55NU6900FXZC)

Write a Review
Model Number: UN55NU6900FXZC
Web Code: 12785903


Enjoy home entertainment like never before with the Samsung 55" 4K UHD LED Smart TV. HDR and PurColour technology bring out the smallest details and deliver an amazing array of colours for exceptional, lifelike clarity that immerses you in every scene. The Tizen operating system allows you to explore the expansive world of digital streaming.

SAVE $100$599.99
SALE ends:
Sold and shipped by Best Buy

Geek Squad Protection Plan
See Benefits
No Plan
2 Years
3 Years
4 Years

Lifelike colour and clarity immerse you in the action

  • 55" screen features 4K Ultra HD with 3840 x 2160 native resolution (4 times the resolution of traditional 1080p HD) for a picture so crisp and lifelike, you'll always feel like you are part of the action
  • High Dynamic Range (HDR) features a range of luminance levels to deliver an impressive spectrum of colours and unlocks unseen detail, even during the darkest scenes
  • PurColour technology delivers optimal picture performance with a phenomenal array of colours for unbelievable, true-to-life visuals
  • Motion Rate 120 combines a high refresh rate, fast processing speed, and dynamic LED backlight technology for reduced motion blur and crystal-clear images

Smart technology unleashes a world of entertainment options

  • Quad-core processor with Tizen operating system gives you the fast, optimal performance you demand for ultra-smooth multitasking, faster boot times, and quick access to live TV and apps
  • Includes YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and CinemaNow apps pre-installed for a world of streaming video entertainment (subscriptions may be required)
  • Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, utilize apps, and even stay caught up on social media
  • Samsung's Smart Hub allows you to discover and play movies, TV shows, sports, music, games
  • Samsung Smart TV's intuitive interface lets you pair your compatible smartphone to your TV, viewing and managing your content on a big screen for enhanced viewing

Decor-enhancing style keeps look sleek and clutter-free

  • Clean Cable Solution keeps all your cords hidden from view in the slim, sleek stand, providing a clutter-free, stylish silhouette that enhances any living space
Geek Elite
Model Year


Screen Size
55 in
4K Ultra HD
Display Technology
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Motion Enhancement Technology
Colour Enhancement
Pur Color
Video Modes
Film Mode; Game Mode (Basic)
Panel Shape


Audio Enhancement
Dolby Digital Plus
Speaker Configuration
Edge (Bottom)
Speaker Output Power
2CH 20W


HDMI Inputs
Component Video Inputs
Coaxial Cable Inputs
1 - Back
Optical Digital Audio Outputs
1 - Back
Internet Connectivity
Wi-Fi and Wired
DLNA Certified
Preloaded Apps
YouTube; Netflix; Vimeo; CinemaNow
Motion Control
Voice Control
Works with Google Assistant
Works with Amazon Alexa

Physical Features

Cabinet Colour
Glossy Black
Wall Mount
Wall Mount Specification
200 x 200

Dimensions With Stand

Width with Stand
123.86 cm
Height with Stand
75.7 cm
Depth with Stand
24.21 cm
Width with Stand (Inches)
48.76 in
Height with Stand (Inches)
29.8 in
Depth with Stand (Inches)
9.53 in
Weight with Stand
17.5 kg

Dimensions Without Stand

Width without Stand
123.86 cm
Height without Stand
71.42 cm
Depth without Stand
5.92 cm
Width without Stand (Inches)
48.76 in
Height without Stand (Inches)
28.11 in
Depth without Stand (Inches)
2.33 in
Weight without Stand
17.3 kg
  • Remote
  • Batteries (For The Remote)
  • User Manual
  • Power Cable

  • Awesome Tv

    from Niagara Region on June 23, 2019

    Love the tv. Great picture and colour!

  • we received 4 days ago , we love the TV...

    from Mississauga on June 22, 2019

    We love our new TV, just received 4 days ago

  • I got a defective one

    from Brampton on June 18, 2019

    It took a day for us to notice but whenever we're watching a scene that includes fast action, The upper left 25% of the screen gets lagged behind. It's like 75% of the screen can cope up with the movement but the other 25% gets left behind. Really weird. Will be returning this unit.

Check our return policy and you'll find specific return information for your product and steps on how to return in-store or by mail.