Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 55-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity in almost every form of content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between the apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth- enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5378 reviewers who responded, 4687 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So many features- September 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This tv has so many features I would like to tell you about. One of the features Is to hook your galaxy buds to your tv. I use this feature sometimes since it just sounds louder is your ear. Another feature I use is Screencast. I use this for YouTube mainly. A feature similar to that one allow you to hold your samsung phone up to your Samsung tv and it will allow you to Screencast everything from your phone to your tv. Last feature is to connect bixby or Alexa to your tv. For that you will need the smartthings app. When you pair your tv to smartthings I will allow you to hook up bixby or Alexa so you can turn on and of your tv.
- Freezed and has a lag- May 20, 2020
Looks great, nice slim and slick looking remote control but it lacks the main function i.e. for it to operate like a normal TV. Froze at least half a dozen times over 2 days and has a longer than normal lag when changing between sources, also the quality is not as crystal as Samsung claims. I usually dont write reviews and was very hesitant to purchase initially after reading other reviews so thought i write my honest review here in case you dont have the money and time to waste trying. But overall, a terrible experience Samsung should not waste customers time and money like this :(.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Solid TV- September 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very affordable with a solid build quality. The only downside is the lack of HDMI ports. It's definitely not a deal breaker though. In built in speakers are exceptional and will definitely get you by until you are able to pick up a stand alone set. Uses the industry standard Vesa mount. Super easy to set up and mount. At the time of this review I have owned it for 6 months and couldn't be happier.