Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 55-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity in almost every form of content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between the apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth- enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5383 reviewers who responded, 4692 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Freezed and has a lag- May 20, 2020
Looks great, nice slim and slick looking remote control but it lacks the main function i.e. for it to operate like a normal TV. Froze at least half a dozen times over 2 days and has a longer than normal lag when changing between sources, also the quality is not as crystal as Samsung claims. I usually dont write reviews and was very hesitant to purchase initially after reading other reviews so thought i write my honest review here in case you dont have the money and time to waste trying. But overall, a terrible experience Samsung should not waste customers time and money like this :(.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- This is a great mid-range television- September 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recently upgraded from my Vizio that I held on to for about 8 years. I will say that I don't regret it at all. The quality is okay..night and from where I was but not the best Samsung offers. I wish that it had more options as far as picture settings some of them look the same very some differences between them if any. The speakers are really good, but I would suggest buying a soundbar if you want more bass. Last thing is that I love that I can control the TV from my phone, helps out when the remote is misplaced.
- Solid Yet Underwhelming- September 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use mine for streaming and web surfing. The capability to interact with so many streaming applications is great. I wish the web browser was better and had a better interface. The picture is surprisingly difficult to adjust and is nothing special but blacks are especially disappointing.; There is so little depth the blacks actually become mirror like. The settings are difficult and sporadically available. Meaning buttons may be grayed out for no reason.