Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN55TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
Available to ship
- 55-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity in almost every form of content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between the apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth- enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6668 reviewers who responded, 5831 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Freezed and has a lag- May 20, 2020
Looks great, nice slim and slick looking remote control but it lacks the main function i.e. for it to operate like a normal TV. Froze at least half a dozen times over 2 days and has a longer than normal lag when changing between sources, also the quality is not as crystal as Samsung claims. I usually dont write reviews and was very hesitant to purchase initially after reading other reviews so thought i write my honest review here in case you dont have the money and time to waste trying. But overall, a terrible experience Samsung should not waste customers time and money like this :(.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Picture stopped working- January 17, 2022
the tv picture stopped working, power is on but no picture. very upset - we have 4 samsung tvs and this is the only one with an issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- LCD Screen Popped Out- June 27, 2020
TV ran well for the first year, picture was great but shortly after our year warranty was up the LCD screen started coming out from the plastic frame. Not sure if the glue let go or what. A week after this started the TV picture started going. Lines across the screen appeared and the TV would just turn off and on at the Smart TV intro screen. I was told there was nothing that could be done as my warranty was over even though this would be a manufacturer defect. I've always bought Samsung but won't ever again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Great features plus bonus Samsung Channels!- September 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First of all, the thing I love most about this TV, is that to mirror my Samsung Galaxy S10, I just have to tap it to the TV. Honestly, it is the coolest feature by far. It's as easy as tapping your credit card to pay. I love all the extra Samsung channels and the extreme variety that comes with them. The streaming services are as easy to use as pressing the button to each corresponding service on the remote. I have not just one, but three of these TVs now, because of these features alone. If anyone asked me what kind of TV I would pick for my next purchase, from now till anytime in the future, my response will sincerely forever be "a Samsung".
- Nice but dissappointed- January 17, 2021
i really want to love my new tv, but i am dissappointed. my tv keeps dropping its internet/wifi connection. i read the forums and searched this problem and it seems that i’m not the only person having this issue. based on other users experience and for mine as well, you have to unplug the tv every time it does that and then it reconnects again. which is a huge inconvenience. i did contact my internet provider and got a faster speed internet. but last night it disconnected from the wifi again. no bad weather or issues on my end. it’s the tv. other than that...i do like the tv. it also changes the channels a bit slow, but i can deal with that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.