Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN55QN90AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black
- 55" 4K Ultra HD QLED display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution keeps you fully engaged with your movies and TV shows with incredibly crisp and realistic picture quality
- Quantum Matrix technology with an innovative Quantum Mini LED micro layer delivers bright and vivid images, so you can see precise details no matter the surrounding light conditions
- Neo Quantum Processor with powerful 4K AI upscaling optimises every scene, adapting to your viewing conditions to give you an immersive entertainment experience
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume churns out improved hues and shades that look true to life
- Quantum HDR 32X with HDR10+ technology ensures dynamic tone mapping by adjusting every image to deeper contrast and accurate colours
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ technology with up to 120Hz refresh rate delivers ultra-smooth gaming action with virtually no lag or motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro ensures minimal input latency and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC) to keep your games running smooth and stutter-free
- Super Ultrawide GameView offers wider gaming real-estate that makes your gameplay more engaging, while the Game Bar display enables quick access to screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more to optimise your gameplay
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) provides a smooth gaming experience by optimising the TV to process multiple inputs without any lag for a smooth gaming experience
Immersive audio quality
- Integrated speakers with Object Tracking Sound+ (OTS+) technology deliver highly-immersive, realistic 3D sound
- Q-Symphony makes sure that the TV speakers and your sound bar work in harmony for better sound effects
- Adaptive sound with Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) features advanced real-time noise intelligence to optimise dialogue in your content
- Spacelift sound technology gives you crystal-clear audio with optimised sound alignment regardless of your TV placement
Smart entertainment hub for the whole family
- Intuitive Tizen operating system features a simplified user interface for accessing a wide range of online content streaming apps at your fingertips
- Pre-loaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports apps so you can enjoy a world of content (in-app subscriptions required)
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to stream movies and music with simple voice commands
- Multi View and Tap View features allow you to mirror your smartphone or tablet wirelessly on the TV for enjoying your movies and sports on the big screen
- PC on TV means you can access your PC and laptop's content easily on the TV for multi-screen working needs
Impressive picture modes
- Adaptive Picture automatically adjusts brightness and contrast levels based on your ambient lighting conditions to offer an ideal picture quality every single time
- Filmmaker mode allows you to enjoy movies and TV shows exactly as they were intended to be seen for a lively, cinematic experience
- Expert Calibration ensures high fidelity colour reproduction even when there are subtle changes from the original TV signal to enable pro-grade colour calibrated accuracy
- Ambient Mode+ allows you to match the screen with your wall themes or showcase your photos as a decorative piece when not in use
Even more advanced features
- Anti-Reflection technology reduces TV reflection and glare from your lamps and other lights for improved contrast and brightness levels at any time of the day
- Ultra Viewing Angle means you can see the screen from any corner of the room without sacrificing picture quality
- SolarCell Remote helps you easily control your TV and all your external devices, and can be charged by indoor lights
Wide connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity enables flexible network access from wireless routers and wired broadband connections
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology makes it easy to pair Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speakers, and other devices wirelessly
- Three HDMI 2.0 inputs, one HDMI 2.1 inputs, one coaxial cable input, one optical audio output, and two USB media ports allow for connecting projectors, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, USB flash drives, home theatre systems, and more (each sold separately)
- Supports 400mm x 400mm optional wall mounts for flexible wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 994 reviewers who responded, 900 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV for cord cutting- October 28, 2021
after trying several budget tv’s that all had panel defects, decided on spending the extra money on a higher-end smart tv. the saying you get what your pay for is an understatement based on my experience with other lower-end brands and the samsung qn90a panel does not have any of the previous panel issues. all content has a excellent picture. upscaling lower quality content was a concern for me as well as motion handing for sports. tv does well on both with older shows like friends and seinfeld looked good and newer shows like chicago med looked fantastic which was as issue with the budget tvs on some shows. any video source you throw at it has good picture quality with contrast, deep black levels, vibrant colors and minimal blooming. sports viewing is great also with no motion blur.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional for about a week- December 31, 2021
The picture quality is as stunning as the reviews convey (Rtings, CNET, etc). The tv is also very easy to set-up and use. I marveled at this tv for more than a week when it developed a light spot on the bottom left quarter of the screen (it's a little tough to see in the images because of light reflecting from a lamp). Best Buy could not exchange the tv because they do not have another in their inventory in the USA. Samsung is treating this as a warranty issue, but it will be at least another week before the local technicians have the parts to repair the defective panel. I do not know what I will do if they are unable to satisfactorily repair the tv.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal Picture Quality!!- June 7, 2022
whenever i purchase a tv i always strive to purchase the biggest and the best that will allow for my living room size. i chose the 65 inch qn90a samsung neo qled 4k smart tv in 2021 and i could not be happier! this beautiful tv blows me away every time i watch it from the depth of the colors and clarity it’s just so beautiful i can’t take my eyes off of viewing. this tv has opened up my avenue of seeing things that are exemplary, outstanding and amazing. this tv will graduate to my bedroom, and hope to purchase a new one in a 75 inch someday for my living room. if you were on the fence about this tv just get it because you will be stunned!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Samsung QN90A is the ultimate viewing tv.- April 1, 2022
It is a very pleasant experience to watch , bright colorfully real , sport are amazing to watch on it , especially hockey !
- Poor quality & after sales service- March 4, 2022
I purchased the 75’ QN95A in October 2021. Since then I have had a issues with the TV. It has been returned under warranty once and when received back the fault/manufacturing defect had not been repaired. I have subsequently made a further service request under the warranty but the retailer and Samsung are refusing to honor the warranty as Samsung Switzerland claim the TV is in working order. The attached pictures clearly evidence it is not. It may be that I am unlucky in receiving a damaged panel or it may be that there are many others that have simply accepted Samsung claim that this is normal performance. This cannot be an acceptable performance for a 4000chf tv. Aside from the 'jail bars' which are clearly visible in ambient mode and watching content, it is almost impossible to watch any sport on this TV or movies with fast action sequences as blurred image and artefacts making it unwatchable. Very disappointed and I would not recommend this TV. It is unfortunate that the retailer and manufacturer do not recognise their obligations and either provide a replacement or a refund (my preferred option now) and I need to resort to my legal and consumer rights to receive a product in proper working order.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.