Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN55Q60AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey
Vivid imagery in every scene
- 55" screen features 4K Ultra HD resolution for an incredibly lifelike picture with detailed clarity
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- 4K upscaling provides the highest possible resolution up to 4K for maximized content
- Motion Xcelerator compensates content for a clearer picture with smoother and faster performance
Rich, cinema-like sound
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Lite provides 3D surround sound with virtual top channel audio for an unbelievably immersive experience
- Adaptive sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound for each scene
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilize apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote utilizes indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
Optimised for gaming
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) optimises your screen to minimise or eliminate input lag, motion blur, and judder
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Three HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1953 reviewers who responded, 1578 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So lifelike it's almost scary!- September 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] when the driver dropped off the box, he made sure everything was all right, since there were several holes in the box. the tv was fine! we appreciated him being so nice! it didn't take my husband long to unwrap the tv, hook it up, then hang it on the wall over the fireplace in our living room. setup as so simple it wasn't funny. we easily connected the tv to our roku soundbar and speakers and were set to go. the picture is absolutely stunning, crystal clear and like watching live television, no matter what we watched. we keep expecting the people on the screen to walk off the tv into our living room. i highly recommend this tv. i am so thrilled with it i am considering buying another for our home bar!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TO MANY ISSUES- August 3, 2021
bought the samsung q80a july 5th delivered july 22,2021. 1. there is a black spot on the upper right screen. tried to wipe it off with a microfiber towel but embedded in the screen 2. the voice is not synching with the person talking. 3. took forever to get a the picture correct. make sure your cable box is set to 1080p and you have the correct hdmi cables. go online and get excellent cables . not necessary to spend alot of $$'s on cablesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- November 11, 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Halo/ Clouding/ Fog on the corners- January 28, 2022
major issues with all corners of the tv with cloud/halo effect on any dark scenes on all inputs. a lot of people have the same issue. now i lost money with movers helping me set up the tv and transport. only to loose even more money in transporting this tv for a return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV- September 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] 55" class tu7000 crystal uhd 4k smart tv (2020) is a great tv. i am amazed at the quality of the picture and the sound. it wasn't hard to set up . because of it size we replaced a tv we had in our bedroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.