Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN55Q60AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey
Available to ship
Vivid imagery in every scene
- 55" screen features 4K Ultra HD resolution for an incredibly lifelike picture with detailed clarity
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- 4K upscaling provides the highest possible resolution up to 4K for maximized content
- Motion Xcelerator compensates content for a clearer picture with smoother and faster performance
Rich, cinema-like sound
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Lite provides 3D surround sound with virtual top channel audio for an unbelievably immersive experience
- Adaptive sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound for each scene
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilize apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote utilizes indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
Optimised for gaming
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) optimises your screen to minimise or eliminate input lag, motion blur, and judder
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Three HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 972 reviewers who responded, 892 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- November 11, 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Size, Great Quality!- October 24, 2021
Perfect TV for my apartment. Not too big, not too small, just the right size. The video quality is Outstanding and better than I thought.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than what I expected- June 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The more time I spend watching movies or TV shows on this immaculate piece of technology the more I've come to realize that this "tv" is way more than what I was expecting. It was giving me movie theater experiences and immersion into what I was watching like no other. Going through the settings and adjusting the picture as I see fit. It also gives little reminders from time to time like time for your daily work. I recommend this product out of the box and I definitely recommend it if you personalize it for your viewing Note that all of my experiences so far are without additional audio.All audio currently comes from the TV itself
- Awesome colors, upgraded remote- April 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I would like to start this review with I am a big Samsung fan. I upgraded from a 4 year old Samsung. I can tell you the colors are more vivid, the bezel is almost non existent. The remote is really cool, first of all no more double A's, it is rechargeable, love it. I still use my sound bar, but sound is decent, I just prefer my movies with surround sound. If there was one thing that I think needs attention, sound would be it. The smart TV features are awesome, connect to the internet and you have tons of apps at your disposal. You don't even need an antenna to have Samsung programming without signing up for anything additional.
- The best tv I have owned yet- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been through many tvs but this one takes the cake. I got the 65" version. Which much slimmer and even lighter than my old 60". The picture quality is amazing on this. The features that are built right into it makes me almost get rid of cable tv. I did hook up my fire cube for additional apps but it just blows me away on the clarity of the resolution, and the sound as well. I found I haven't had to use my sound bar as much the speakers on this are amazing in themselves. The remote is so cool as well. Controls the tv, the cable and doesn't even take batteries it's solar charged or usb c charged if you need. Again amazing. I hung this on an angled wall mount and it just works out perfect in the master bedroom. The remote has few buttons so it's easy to navigate in the dark and the auto off timer works great. Even the picture settings dim it's self enough for nighttime viewing. I couldn't be happier with this samsung tv.