Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN55Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals that will keep you in a trance
- 55" QLED screen with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution lets you feast your eyes on clear and crisp images in mind-blowing detail
- Quantum HDR with HDR10 lets you watch HDR movies with exceptional detail and natural colours in every scene
- FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes stuttering or tearing so that every action scene you see looks smooth as ever
- MR240 Motion enhancement technology offers high frame rates and fluid motion so you can experience your games without any lags
Amazing picture quality and precise colours
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ lets you view high FPS content and fast moving scenes without any motion blur
- Adaptive Picture dynamically changes the brightness and contrast levels of the screen depending on the surrounding ambience and type of content
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume is capable of producing rich colours that retain their quality at any brightness level
Immersive audio technology
- Q-Symphony sound technology synchronizes the output of the TV and the soundbar to make the audio feel more immersive
- SpaceFit Sound technology optimizes the sound output to match the interior environment to deliver the best sound experience
- Active Voice Amplifier detects any noise in the surroundings and boosts the dominant voice of the scene being played so you can hear every dialogue distinctly
- Adaptive Sound+ automatically adjusts the volume of the content being played to a particular volume level
Gaming features and enhanced viewing options
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar let you adjust the screen ratio, check input lag, and keep track of the FPS, HDR, and more to enhance your gaming experience
- Tap View technology lets your mirror content from your mobile to TV with a simple tap
- PC on TV lets you view and control your desktop or laptop screen from the TV
- Multi-view technology for viewing both your TV and mobile screen simultaneously
Smart Features that you will love
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS which offers an intuitive user interface and easy navigation
- Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Voice Assistants available for performing various functions of the TV and your home with nothing but your voice
- Samsung Health tracks your daily stats from the Samsung Health app and grants access to health and wellness content from the top partners
- Wired and wireless internet connectivity for browsing the web, download apps, stream your favourite content from entertainment apps, and more
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for pairing with a wireless sound bar or a wireless headset for audio streaming
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Built-in ATSC/ClearQAM tuner for watching over-the-air channels and cable TV
Other important features
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, and other streaming apps
- AirSlim design is so thin that it seems to merge into your wall
- Solar Cell Remote is rechargeable by indoor light as well as USB-C and lasts for almost 2 years after a full charge
- Wide viewing angle means the screen is visible from many angles without any deterioration in visual quality
- Samsung TV Plus provides you free access to TV content from various categories
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1328 reviewers who responded, 1254 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Halo/ Clouding/ Fog on the corners- January 28, 2022
major issues with all corners of the tv with cloud/halo effect on any dark scenes on all inputs. a lot of people have the same issue. now i lost money with movers helping me set up the tv and transport. only to loose even more money in transporting this tv for a return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Samsung the best- May 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This TV is amazing .it’s just got all the new technology in bells and whistle‘s that you could ever want. Picture picture quality is top-of-the-line the sound system sounds great all the new features on it . Samsung has done it again . The brightness of the colors I would definitely recommend to the family or friends getting this TV if you want to the best in New technology, then this is the tv for you . The new solar panel remote control makes it much better not have to buy batteries it recharge it his cell. And it also has a plug-in charger
- Solid for a 4k- May 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my 65” after unboxing which was pretty easy to do, setup was easy. Connection options not working have been an issue with this TV. Not a huge deal but one downside I’ve seen. The option to pick a smart assistant to work with your smart home is very nice. Additionally selection of apps is sufficient, with Apple TV included and Airplay ability makes for a well rounded device. Overall I’d say I’m satisfied wit it. The solar powered remote was a nice added feature I wasn’t expecting. Picture quality is great as well.
- Love my 55” Samsung Q70A !!- April 23, 2022
This Q70A 55” has super sharp screen resolution. I game a lot and the TV automatically goes into game mode for input latency. The TV is so light and very thin for such a large screen. The border around the edges is almost unnoticeable. Samsung Plus is free with the TV and offers alot of viewing channels. A ton of APPS to choose from as well. This TV is an excellent buy !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steer Clear If You Want Consistent Blacks- April 30, 2022
I would not recommend this TV if you want consistent blacks with no clouding. The middle-left of the panel is far less than acceptable, and had I known in advance I would have gladly paid hundreds more to purchase an OLED from another manufacturer. Other users have reported the same issue. r/SamsungBuyerBewareNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.