Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN55Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals that will keep you in a trance
- 55" QLED screen with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution lets you feast your eyes on clear and crisp images in mind-blowing detail
- Quantum HDR with HDR10 lets you watch HDR movies with exceptional detail and natural colours in every scene
- FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes stuttering or tearing so that every action scene you see looks smooth as ever
- MR240 Motion enhancement technology offers high frame rates and fluid motion so you can experience your games without any lags
Amazing picture quality and precise colours
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ lets you view high FPS content and fast moving scenes without any motion blur
- Adaptive Picture dynamically changes the brightness and contrast levels of the screen depending on the surrounding ambience and type of content
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume is capable of producing rich colours that retain their quality at any brightness level
Immersive audio technology
- Q-Symphony sound technology synchronizes the output of the TV and the soundbar to make the audio feel more immersive
- SpaceFit Sound technology optimizes the sound output to match the interior environment to deliver the best sound experience
- Active Voice Amplifier detects any noise in the surroundings and boosts the dominant voice of the scene being played so you can hear every dialogue distinctly
- Adaptive Sound+ automatically adjusts the volume of the content being played to a particular volume level
Gaming features and enhanced viewing options
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar let you adjust the screen ratio, check input lag, and keep track of the FPS, HDR, and more to enhance your gaming experience
- Tap View technology lets your mirror content from your mobile to TV with a simple tap
- PC on TV lets you view and control your desktop or laptop screen from the TV
- Multi-view technology for viewing both your TV and mobile screen simultaneously
Smart Features that you will love
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS which offers an intuitive user interface and easy navigation
- Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Voice Assistants available for performing various functions of the TV and your home with nothing but your voice
- Samsung Health tracks your daily stats from the Samsung Health app and grants access to health and wellness content from the top partners
- Wired and wireless internet connectivity for browsing the web, download apps, stream your favourite content from entertainment apps, and more
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for pairing with a wireless sound bar or a wireless headset for audio streaming
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Built-in ATSC/ClearQAM tuner for watching over-the-air channels and cable TV
Other important features
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, and other streaming apps
- AirSlim design is so thin that it seems to merge into your wall
- Solar Cell Remote is rechargeable by indoor light as well as USB-C and lasts for almost 2 years after a full charge
- Wide viewing angle means the screen is visible from many angles without any deterioration in visual quality
- Samsung TV Plus provides you free access to TV content from various categories
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1914 reviewers who responded, 1589 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So lifelike it's almost scary!- September 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] when the driver dropped off the box, he made sure everything was all right, since there were several holes in the box. the tv was fine! we appreciated him being so nice! it didn't take my husband long to unwrap the tv, hook it up, then hang it on the wall over the fireplace in our living room. setup as so simple it wasn't funny. we easily connected the tv to our roku soundbar and speakers and were set to go. the picture is absolutely stunning, crystal clear and like watching live television, no matter what we watched. we keep expecting the people on the screen to walk off the tv into our living room. i highly recommend this tv. i am so thrilled with it i am considering buying another for our home bar!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TO MANY ISSUES- August 3, 2021
bought the samsung q80a july 5th delivered july 22,2021. 1. there is a black spot on the upper right screen. tried to wipe it off with a microfiber towel but embedded in the screen 2. the voice is not synching with the person talking. 3. took forever to get a the picture correct. make sure your cable box is set to 1080p and you have the correct hdmi cables. go online and get excellent cables . not necessary to spend alot of $$'s on cablesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- November 11, 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Halo/ Clouding/ Fog on the corners- January 28, 2022
major issues with all corners of the tv with cloud/halo effect on any dark scenes on all inputs. a lot of people have the same issue. now i lost money with movers helping me set up the tv and transport. only to loose even more money in transporting this tv for a return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV- September 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] 55" class tu7000 crystal uhd 4k smart tv (2020) is a great tv. i am amazed at the quality of the picture and the sound. it wasn't hard to set up . because of it size we replaced a tv we had in our bedroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.