Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN55Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals that will keep you in a trance
- 55" QLED screen with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution lets you feast your eyes on clear and crisp images in mind-blowing detail
- Quantum HDR with HDR10 lets you watch HDR movies with exceptional detail and natural colours in every scene
- FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes stuttering or tearing so that every action scene you see looks smooth as ever
- MR240 Motion enhancement technology offers high frame rates and fluid motion so you can experience your games without any lags
Amazing picture quality and precise colours
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ lets you view high FPS content and fast moving scenes without any motion blur
- Adaptive Picture dynamically changes the brightness and contrast levels of the screen depending on the surrounding ambience and type of content
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume is capable of producing rich colours that retain their quality at any brightness level
Immersive audio technology
- Q-Symphony sound technology synchronizes the output of the TV and the soundbar to make the audio feel more immersive
- SpaceFit Sound technology optimizes the sound output to match the interior environment to deliver the best sound experience
- Active Voice Amplifier detects any noise in the surroundings and boosts the dominant voice of the scene being played so you can hear every dialogue distinctly
- Adaptive Sound+ automatically adjusts the volume of the content being played to a particular volume level
Gaming features and enhanced viewing options
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar let you adjust the screen ratio, check input lag, and keep track of the FPS, HDR, and more to enhance your gaming experience
- Tap View technology lets your mirror content from your mobile to TV with a simple tap
- PC on TV lets you view and control your desktop or laptop screen from the TV
- Multi-view technology for viewing both your TV and mobile screen simultaneously
Smart Features that you will love
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS which offers an intuitive user interface and easy navigation
- Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Voice Assistants available for performing various functions of the TV and your home with nothing but your voice
- Samsung Health tracks your daily stats from the Samsung Health app and grants access to health and wellness content from the top partners
- Wired and wireless internet connectivity for browsing the web, download apps, stream your favourite content from entertainment apps, and more
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for pairing with a wireless sound bar or a wireless headset for audio streaming
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Built-in ATSC/ClearQAM tuner for watching over-the-air channels and cable TV
Other important features
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, and other streaming apps
- AirSlim design is so thin that it seems to merge into your wall
- Solar Cell Remote is rechargeable by indoor light as well as USB-C and lasts for almost 2 years after a full charge
- Wide viewing angle means the screen is visible from many angles without any deterioration in visual quality
- Samsung TV Plus provides you free access to TV content from various categories
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 734 reviewers who responded, 708 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good TV, Terrible Remote- April 18, 2021
the tv is good for the most part. 4k and color is pretty much the same as last year's models, little darker maybe. when the screen is on but all black there are random grey areas, uneven panel possibly. 120htz functions. the remote is horrendous. this solar charged remote is junk, i've had the tv for about 3 weeks and had to charge the remote 5 times, it's not much but still 2 batteries would last way longer. buttons suck,wanna watch tv? it's up to the remote to decide if it will let you (power button works nothing else will). overall the only reason i got this thing is for 4k 120htz gaming and half the time i can't use it. not worth the money.
- Awesome TV for the Price- September 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought my Samsung tv for gaming mainly but I use it for streaming and movie nights as well, the picture is wonderful and it starts up super fast!! The best part is thanks to it's smart features it automatically detects what devices I have hooked up, be it an Xbox or Playstation or even my PC. The 4K screen is crystal clear and makes watching Netflix so much better. Even lower resolution shows are upscaled to look even better. And when I'm not using my TV for anything the ambient mode makes it match the rest of my room decor and it looks like a picture I've hung up. All in all it's an awesome TV and I don't see myself using another brand.
- Good TV, not great. Definitely could be better.- October 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this TV 3 months back. Overall it does the job, but I won’t rate it to be the best. Specially from usability perspective. UI can definitely be improved. Using arrow keys in the UI is premitive. Typing a YouTube search keyword is so cumbersome. LG does lot better job in terms of UI. Plus the remote - solar powered remote runs out of juice so often. We gotta keep charging it every week almost. Plus wall mounting it was also a pain. Just don’t use Samsung’s wall mount ever! So overall it does the job, but it’s definitely not a great product. And am sure these problems persist in other models as well- the UI is Same across all models.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.