Samsung 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN55Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Hypnotic visuals that will keep you in a trance
- 55" QLED screen with 3840 x 2160 4K UHD resolution lets you feast your eyes on clear and crisp images in mind-blowing detail
- Quantum HDR with HDR10 lets you watch HDR movies with exceptional detail and natural colours in every scene
- FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes stuttering or tearing so that every action scene you see looks smooth as ever
- MR240 Motion enhancement technology offers high frame rates and fluid motion so you can experience your games without any lags
Amazing picture quality and precise colours
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ lets you view high FPS content and fast moving scenes without any motion blur
- Adaptive Picture dynamically changes the brightness and contrast levels of the screen depending on the surrounding ambience and type of content
- Quantum Dot technology with 100% colour volume is capable of producing rich colours that retain their quality at any brightness level
Immersive audio technology
- Q-Symphony sound technology synchronizes the output of the TV and the soundbar to make the audio feel more immersive
- SpaceFit Sound technology optimizes the sound output to match the interior environment to deliver the best sound experience
- Active Voice Amplifier detects any noise in the surroundings and boosts the dominant voice of the scene being played so you can hear every dialogue distinctly
- Adaptive Sound+ automatically adjusts the volume of the content being played to a particular volume level
Gaming features and enhanced viewing options
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar let you adjust the screen ratio, check input lag, and keep track of the FPS, HDR, and more to enhance your gaming experience
- Tap View technology lets your mirror content from your mobile to TV with a simple tap
- PC on TV lets you view and control your desktop or laptop screen from the TV
- Multi-view technology for viewing both your TV and mobile screen simultaneously
Smart Features that you will love
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS which offers an intuitive user interface and easy navigation
- Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Voice Assistants available for performing various functions of the TV and your home with nothing but your voice
- Samsung Health tracks your daily stats from the Samsung Health app and grants access to health and wellness content from the top partners
- Wired and wireless internet connectivity for browsing the web, download apps, stream your favourite content from entertainment apps, and more
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for pairing with a wireless sound bar or a wireless headset for audio streaming
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Built-in ATSC/ClearQAM tuner for watching over-the-air channels and cable TV
Other important features
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, and other streaming apps
- AirSlim design is so thin that it seems to merge into your wall
- Solar Cell Remote is rechargeable by indoor light as well as USB-C and lasts for almost 2 years after a full charge
- Wide viewing angle means the screen is visible from many angles without any deterioration in visual quality
- Samsung TV Plus provides you free access to TV content from various categories
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1015 reviewers who responded, 976 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Samsung the best- May 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This TV is amazing .it’s just got all the new technology in bells and whistle‘s that you could ever want. Picture picture quality is top-of-the-line the sound system sounds great all the new features on it . Samsung has done it again . The brightness of the colors I would definitely recommend to the family or friends getting this TV if you want to the best in New technology, then this is the tv for you . The new solar panel remote control makes it much better not have to buy batteries it recharge it his cell. And it also has a plug-in charger
- Solid for a 4k- May 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my 65” after unboxing which was pretty easy to do, setup was easy. Connection options not working have been an issue with this TV. Not a huge deal but one downside I’ve seen. The option to pick a smart assistant to work with your smart home is very nice. Additionally selection of apps is sufficient, with Apple TV included and Airplay ability makes for a well rounded device. Overall I’d say I’m satisfied wit it. The solar powered remote was a nice added feature I wasn’t expecting. Picture quality is great as well.
- I haven't been Watching TV Correctly- April 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] If I were being truly honest... I would have double for this TV! Everything about it has impressed so far. 1st, I didn't think TV's could get much thinner, yet here is Samsung with this 1/2 inch surprise. Even as thin as it is, it still feels sturdy when handling. Combined with the thin outside frame, the TV looks stylish even when turned off. The "smart" remote really lives up to the name. Long gone are the days of entering codes to program and even having to switch batteries. The minimalist solar powered and USB rechargeable remote literally connects to other devices by simply turning them on. But we ultimately buy a TV for the picture, right? Samsung delivers with the clearest and a fastest picture I have ever seen. Fast moving sports and video games have flawless framerates. Movies are clear and detailed beyond believe. All of the preloaded picture adjustments are fantastic. I still cant decide which is my favorite. The preloaded and downloadable apps are really convenient. Getting to your streaming apps is as simple as changing the input source. I have even been impressed by the integrated speakers. Usually these flat TV's don't put out much sound, but this one has been loud enough to fill our oversized living room no problem. I'm glad I no longer have to turn on the surround sound just to watch a sitcom or the news. I highly recommend this TV. Great value!
- Beautiful TV. Few bugs.- November 15, 2021
Beautiful TV. Many viewing options and available channels. Once in a while it stops and you can see a blue circle that lasts a few minutes. I turn it off and then on. Another issue is that once in a while you can see someone talking but there is a lag between mouth movement and sound. Once again, turning the TV off and then on, resolves the problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perry’s QLED Experience- January 15, 2022
Love it! However this was after a 2nd purchase. 1st one was damaged upon pulling it out the box. Went and got another one. I love it. Although I shouldn’t have had to buy another one. I’m glad I did! I wouldn’t want anything else. Perfect picture.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.