Samsung 58" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN58TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 58-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K upscaler lets you enjoy every image in near-4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3034 reviewers who responded, 2462 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV so far, unless you want to watch 4K- July 9, 2020
I really like this TV. I do see the upscaling when playing video games and watching apps such a Netflix. Unfortunately, watching actual 4K content is impossible due to the fact that the screen is too dark when the movie has a dark scene. It obscures the entire picture and makes it unwatchable. I would assume that this is due to the programming within the TV and how it turns off the backlights to give truer blacks. I'd rather be able to see what is going on than have true blacks. There is not way to change this in the settings. Samsung, if you could throw out an update to fix this, that would be great! Like I said, great TV, great picture... unless you are planning to watch 4K content.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Samsung 58" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV- October 3, 2020
Our recently purchased Samsung TV arrived home today and we are very satisfied with it. Pros: Colors and picture clarity are amazing. The price is very affordable. Easy to set up. Among others, it comes with a preinstalled Samsung TV plus app which lets you have access to 32 TV channels in Canada for free. Big screen for an affordable price. Sound quality is pretty good too. Cons: There are only two HDMI ports and one of them does not show a great clarity of picture when you connect it to a PC. The other HDMI port works pretty good. Despite this downside, the good thing is that you can search the internet on this TV pretty much like on a PC so the HDMI cable/port is not much needed unless you need to connect the tv to an Xbox or other game consoles.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- TV makes a popping noise when I change channels- November 29, 2020
Purchased this TV last week and love the picture quality and the setup was a breeze. The only issue we seem to be experiencing is that when we go to channels through out cable box the TV makes a popping noise. At first I thought it might of been a defective TV. So we returned it for the same 58 inch Samsung. Mounted the new TV and we are having the same issue. I replaced our cable box with a new one from Verizon and I am still having the same issue. I have a brand new 4k braided hdmi cable as well. I changed the coaxial cable as well with a new one and still having the same issue. Not sure if anyone else has come across this. Can anyone help??Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.