Samsung 58" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN58TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
Available to ship
- 58-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K upscaler lets you enjoy every image in near-4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3418 reviewers who responded, 2764 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So lifelike it's almost scary!- September 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] when the driver dropped off the box, he made sure everything was all right, since there were several holes in the box. the tv was fine! we appreciated him being so nice! it didn't take my husband long to unwrap the tv, hook it up, then hang it on the wall over the fireplace in our living room. setup as so simple it wasn't funny. we easily connected the tv to our roku soundbar and speakers and were set to go. the picture is absolutely stunning, crystal clear and like watching live television, no matter what we watched. we keep expecting the people on the screen to walk off the tv into our living room. i highly recommend this tv. i am so thrilled with it i am considering buying another for our home bar!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV- September 4, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] 55" class tu7000 crystal uhd 4k smart tv (2020) is a great tv. i am amazed at the quality of the picture and the sound. it wasn't hard to set up . because of it size we replaced a tv we had in our bedroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Television- October 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my new Television a few days ago, and i was very impressed with everything about it. This 43" Class TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020) has an high quality picture, has a sensor that automatically adjust the brightness,easy set-up, you can turn on the TV speaker and Bluetooth device at the same time, has sign language zoom and so much more. My grandchildren and myself are very pleased with our new 43" Class TU7000 Crystal 4K Smart TV. If anyone is thinking of purchasing a new television, i would tell them to purchase this one. It has our seal of approval.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clear Picture- September 17, 2020
After finally receiving our TV, we couldn't wait to get started. We unwrapped a Samsung 58" Class TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV. The driver warned us to let it warm to room temperature before plugging it in. We took that time to read the manual and learn about the features. The first thing we noticed was the lightweight of the TV compared to our old Samsung Projection TV. The picture quality was so clear, it is amazing. Now, we have never had a smart TV and assumed set-up would be difficult. Thanks to the tip to add the Smart Thing app to my phone, set-up was a breeze. It allowed us to sign into our accounts and it was fun to see the camping pictures on our large screen that we had just taken the day before. The design is contemporary and neat...it takes up half the space as our old tv. We still have not added our speakers because the sound quality is clear. That will be something we may consider in the future. It did take a while to figure out the remote but the home screen button allowed us to start over each time. The directional arrows let us jump around the screen to where we needed to navigate. I think more practice with the remote will uncover some shortcuts for us. We received a discount in exchange for our honest review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horizontal lines appear across screen- December 23, 2021
i was super excited about this telly. i purchased the mount and added on the additional $80 for professional instal. the telly arrived within a week of the order, and sat in its box, unopened, until the mount arrived about three weeks later. i didn’t mind the long wait: its the holiday season and covid can cause more delays. anyway, today the installer arrived to mount the telly. it looked great. until it was turned on and horizontal lines were noticed running across about a third of the screen. so disappointed. i contacted samsung and they were great at coordinating a service call for the set to be repaired, at no cost. will report back after the service.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.