Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN65TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 65-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K upscaler lets you enjoy every image in near-4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps including Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant, meaning you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7945 reviewers who responded, 7055 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice but dissappointed- January 17, 2021
i really want to love my new tv, but i am dissappointed. my tv keeps dropping its internet/wifi connection. i read the forums and searched this problem and it seems that i’m not the only person having this issue. based on other users experience and for mine as well, you have to unplug the tv every time it does that and then it reconnects again. which is a huge inconvenience. i did contact my internet provider and got a faster speed internet. but last night it disconnected from the wifi again. no bad weather or issues on my end. it’s the tv. other than that...i do like the tv. it also changes the channels a bit slow, but i can deal with that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This TV has brought my video games back to life- April 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After the quick set up and a firmware update, the TV sprung into it's default app Samsung TV which gives you free channels. Picture quality is all right some channels clearer than others. There are Multiple apps that are super easy to navigate. I love the voice activation through Google Assistant (Siri and Alexa compatible as well) But what really impressed me was the picture mode recognition. I didn't have to manually change the picture settings when going from TV to video games, it was automatic. The 'game mode' added so much color and clarity to my video games, that it felt like a brand new game. I'm definitely happy about this purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A few initial hiccups- March 2, 2020
Worked great initially...nice picture. The smart-phone remote app isn't very easy to use. The app for Apple TV is much easier and more responsive, so we'll keep using Apple TV for Netflix, Hulu, etc. On the 2nd day, we started experiencing some image delay and some of the colors were messed up. I tried multiple different inputs (cable box, Apple TV) and the colors were still funky. I then tried a feed over wifi to make sure it wasn't the HDMI cable, and colors were still bad. I ended up doing a reset on the tv and colors were back to normal (and no more lag). Hopefully it's good from this point on...I'd hate to have to continuously reset it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.