Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN65TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 65-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K upscaler lets you enjoy every image in near-4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps including Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant, meaning you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8663 reviewers who responded, 7699 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Live in the Moment- September 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Replaced an old other brand bedroom TV with this Smart TV. It turned out to the best decision I made. The picture is literally crystal clear. Adjusts wonderfully when pixels are not in use and parts of the screen are black, they became actually dark as opposed to some other TVs that still seem bright even when the scene is dark. Sound quality is perfect for my space and settings are readily adjustable to meet your needs. The Smart TV options and apps are great, I can watch all my favorite streaming services in one place now. I am actually about to order a large one of the same model type to replace the TV in the living room. I simply love this television, it was certainly money well spent.
- Overall great tv at a budgeted price- September 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great clear picture for movies and sports games. Provides a smooth “live” look. The tv also comes with Samsung channels and is easy to toggle. You can adjust your apps and your “favorites “ will pop up even before you select the appointment want to run. You also get a great view even when looking at the screw from an angle. The bad: Has moments where it lags during fast transitions and looks a bit swirly In order to utilize the “casting” feature, you’ll have to use a usb and download the update onto the usb and then manually plug the usb into the tv to process the update
- This is TV is Ok- September 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I should have done more reviews on this TV. My TV only has two HDMI ports and no chrome cast built in feature. Im an avid supporter of Samsung electronics. I was disappointed to see that this TV has Apple air play built in but no chrome cast feature.