Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN65TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 65-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K upscaler lets you enjoy every image in near-4K clarity
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps including Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant, meaning you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11704 reviewers who responded, 10416 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- An impressive TV from the brand- April 30, 2020
It can deliver an excellent picture quality, with saturated colors and exceptional motion handling. The wide color gamut and good peak brightness make highlights in HDR content pop, and the low input lag and FreeSync support are sure to please most gamers. Viewing angles do suffer a bit, but that's to be expected. It performs well in both dark and bright rooms, as the TV is capable of displaying deep, uniform blacks, and has very good reflection handling. Overall, it's a great TV for any use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So lifelike it's almost scary!- September 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] when the driver dropped off the box, he made sure everything was all right, since there were several holes in the box. the tv was fine! we appreciated him being so nice! it didn't take my husband long to unwrap the tv, hook it up, then hang it on the wall over the fireplace in our living room. setup as so simple it wasn't funny. we easily connected the tv to our roku soundbar and speakers and were set to go. the picture is absolutely stunning, crystal clear and like watching live television, no matter what we watched. we keep expecting the people on the screen to walk off the tv into our living room. i highly recommend this tv. i am so thrilled with it i am considering buying another for our home bar!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this TV- September 4, 2021
I bought this 65 inch 7 series Samsung back in March of this year(2021) and I’m still pleased with my purchase. The picture is beautiful, and looks great regardless if I’m watching Netflix, Hulu, music videos on YouTube or whatever. I paired it with a sound bar, and I couldn’t be happier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loving my new tv- May 8, 2021
I just Love my brand new 65 inch samsung tv it is very big the picture is very nice the color is amazing i love all the choices i have i can watch my netflex hear my pandora or i can see you tube i can look thur my social media just love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoying movie night- April 30, 2020
This is the best TV we have viewed outside of a movie theater. We needed a bigger TV. We spend a lot of time watching all types of entertainment. It was very easy to set up with both on-screen and the Samsung app. If you run in problems just turn the TV off to reset the setup process. I love that we can watch many free channels from movies, music, sports, cartoons, news, and basic channels. It even has a digital TV guild. Netflix and Prime video can be accessed directly from the remote. The graphics are beautiful, clear, and bright. There is more viewing area because the TV's frame is so slim it appears to have none. The sound can be adjusted to amplified which gives the effect of surround sound. The TV remote can control our connected Amazon fire stick. Adding devices is truly plug and play. New devices are easily, quickly, and automatically connected. The legs are strong and stable. They would not break if the TV was dragged on them. The AC plug is removable. The only con is that there is no video/audio plug only the 2 HDMI and USB plugs. We highly recommend this TV, Samsung makes great equipment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.