Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN65Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Intense colour and lifelike clarity
- 65" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- Wide viewing angle ensures you can see vibrant colour from multiple angles with less colour distortion
- Adaptive Picture technology automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast based on environmental viewing conditions
- AirSlim blends seamlessly into the wall to enhance the immersive experience
Rich, cinematic sound
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- SpaceFit Sound optimises sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) emphasizes voices on TV for clear dialogue, even through environmental noises
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ offers motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz for ultra-smooth gameplay without lag and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro reduces stutter and screen tearing while delivering support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
Multiple ways to connect
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 836 reviewers who responded, 802 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Picture- June 26, 2021
This is a beautiful TV. Image clarity is amazing. I had thought about purchasing an OLED because of better contrast. However I ended up softemning the contrast on this so I am quite sure I would not have been happy with the OLED. My previous Samsung was also a great picture. Watch some of the nature videos of animals and flowers to really see what this TV can deliver. I wanted to be able to hook up hearing aids through the optical output and blue tooth. The other ouput HDMI ARC goes to a receiver. The TV seems to have problems with two audio outputs. HDMI splitters and extractors don't seem to help. But a wonderful TV in any case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No regrets! Fantastic tv, would buy again.- November 20, 2021
Very haopy with this tv! Debated between the Q80a and Q70a for quite a while. Ended up going with the 70, and dont regret it. While the Q80 does have local dimming and better OTS, the Q70 still performs outstanding in deep blacks and bright whites. The OTS Lite is also no slouch, providing an enjoyable listening experience. Being this tv is wall mounted in my living room, i also much prefer the thinner design of the Q70 over the Q80. It sits so close to the wall, it is awesome. Will say, i did notice an interesting sort of cloudy effect when on a completely black screen, but dosnt affect veiw experience, only appears when on loading screens.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TV, Terrible Remote- April 18, 2021
the tv is good for the most part. 4k and color is pretty much the same as last year's models, little darker maybe. when the screen is on but all black there are random grey areas, uneven panel possibly. 120htz functions. the remote is horrendous. this solar charged remote is junk, i've had the tv for about 3 weeks and had to charge the remote 5 times, it's not much but still 2 batteries would last way longer. buttons suck,wanna watch tv? it's up to the remote to decide if it will let you (power button works nothing else will). overall the only reason i got this thing is for 4k 120htz gaming and half the time i can't use it. not worth the money.