Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN65Q80AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black
Intense colour and lifelike clarity
- 65" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Direct Full array with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- Wide viewing angle ensures you can see vibrant colour from multiple angles with less colour distortion
- Adaptive Picture technology automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast based on environmental viewing conditions
- AirSlim blends seamlessly into the wall to enhance the immersive experience
Rich, cinematic sound
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- SpaceFit Sound optimises sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) emphasizes voices on TV for clear dialogue, even through environmental noises
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ offers motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz for ultra-smooth gameplay without lag and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro reduces stutter and screen tearing while delivering support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
Multiple ways to connect
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1326 reviewers who responded, 1243 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- TO MANY ISSUES- August 3, 2021
bought the samsung q80a july 5th delivered july 22,2021. 1. there is a black spot on the upper right screen. tried to wipe it off with a microfiber towel but embedded in the screen 2. the voice is not synching with the person talking. 3. took forever to get a the picture correct. make sure your cable box is set to 1080p and you have the correct hdmi cables. go online and get excellent cables . not necessary to spend alot of $$'s on cablesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV- January 15, 2022
The tv is great. It replaced an old plasma, which still looks good and played well, but it was time! The technology is so different now. The colors on this tv are great and the small details pop on the screen. The only downside is the blacks do not get as black as I would like, but I knew that when I purchased the tv. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase and would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the Wait- May 15, 2021
After much delay, I finally received my 65" Q80A QLED TV from Samsung. And yes, it was worth the wait. The TV is fantastic. So far the best TV I own so far. It is super thin with an almost non existent bezel that makes this all screen. And the picture on this screen is amazing! I've only had it for a short time but off the bat I could see the superb quality of the picture. Setting the TV up was a breeze. The extremely sturdy and hefty stand is very minimalist and comes in 2 parts and screwed in. Turning it on immediately starts the setup. After following the prompts for a few minutes you're all set and even have multiple channels of programming. Samsung TV channels are a bonus. Some great programming and some nostalgic old shows were great to see on this big screen. You really can just plug this in and start watching TV. One of the channels was in 4K and the colors jumped out at you. So vibrant and realistic. I attached a picture of scene and it looks like a window! Sound quality is great. I'm still playing around with it so I haven't experienced the object tracking sound, I'm not sure if I have to turn it on or was so blown away by the picture I didn't notice. I'm extremely satisfied with this product and will be building my theater experience around this. I know some people have complained about the remote and it does take some getting used to being so small and less intuitive than other remotes. I love the fact that it can be charged with solar-power. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing TV and Solar Remote, Say What?!?!- May 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Totally in love with the Samsung Q80A. We use the 55" as a bedroom TV but this is our favorite set in the house. We do have the Q90A in our living room, but I honestly like the Q80A more! The picture is crystal clear with vibrant colors and the sound is phenomenal, even without a soundbar. And can we talk about this solar remote?!?!? Forget about buying batteries and dead remotes. And if your remote is in an area that doesn't get much sun, not to worry because it has a USB-C port if needed. Great TV from a great manufacturer doing their part to reduce plastic waste.
- Great TV- April 16, 2021
I love the QLED Q80A 65 inch TV. It's exactly what I have wanted for quite some time. Great picture. Ease if use. Is great with my Alexa.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.