Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN65Q60AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey
Vivid imagery in every scene
- 65" screen features 4K Ultra HD resolution for an incredibly lifelike picture with detailed clarity
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- 4K upscaling provides the highest possible resolution up to 4K for maximized content
- Motion Xcelerator compensates content for a clearer picture with smoother and faster performance
Rich, cinema-like sound
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Lite provides 3D surround sound with virtual top channel audio for an unbelievably immersive experience
- Adaptive sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound for each scene
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilize apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote utilizes indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
Optimised for gaming
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) optimises your screen to minimise or eliminate input lag, motion blur, and judder
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Three HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 662 reviewers who responded, 623 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love every thing about it.- 19 octobre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I use my samsung tv for streaming movies, playing xbox games, and for listening to music. The picture quality is amazing, it is easy to fing specific features/apps , and i absolutely love the Alexa option. This samsing is worth every dollar thst i paid for it.
- Perfect TV- 18 octobre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am an avid gamer on a PS5 console, and i can say with certainty that this is by far the best tv i have ever owned. The picture is clear when playing games and make the scenery look beautiful. When i stream from my roku, the picture is so good it makes me feel as if im there. Never in my life have i loved a TV this much.
- Great colors for old eyes.- 18 octobre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Well. I am old. So the gaming doesn't excite play much In my life so that's not really Plat much of a role in keeping my time cccupied. I just think that with the covid shifts we are Experian that a longer-term approach will be needed. This is a real bummer.