Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN65Q60AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey
Vivid imagery in every scene
- 65" screen features 4K Ultra HD resolution for an incredibly lifelike picture with detailed clarity
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- 4K upscaling provides the highest possible resolution up to 4K for maximized content
- Motion Xcelerator compensates content for a clearer picture with smoother and faster performance
Rich, cinema-like sound
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Lite provides 3D surround sound with virtual top channel audio for an unbelievably immersive experience
- Adaptive sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound for each scene
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilize apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote utilizes indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
Optimised for gaming
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) optimises your screen to minimise or eliminate input lag, motion blur, and judder
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Three HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 518 reviewers who responded, 488 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] East to use and full of function. We love the picture quality and ease of use. Lots of apps come pre-loaded and you can add more. We had hoped that this would make our other Streaming devise obsolete but unfortunately there are a few apps that are not yet available on Samsung (eg, news app in different language) but I think we are in the minority of those who want to access to these things. The only thing that we haven’t been able to figure out is how to connect my iPods. To be fair we haven’t looked it up for everything else our gut seemed to work. Overall, well worth the price!
- Just A Nice TV - In the Best Ways- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm a TV viewer from the low-res era of three channels. Maybe six when the weather was right. I don't need a cinema experience to watch Survivor or The Bachelor (probably because I don't watch pointless crap). Just a nice TV with a great picture, easy to use (though I'm not some old Luddite), reliable, versatile, and not drawing attention to itself. Along with a perfect Samsung soundbar/sub woofer combo, this TV now delivers an enjoyable and straightforward TV viewing experience. Movie night is fantastic. Sports are great. Documentaries are immersive. Glad I made the purchase.
- Good- September 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Beautiful picture quality. Really gorgeous. My biggest complaint is that there is no way to turn off the auto play for Samsung tv. Meaning when you turn on the tv, It automatically starts playing a Samsung tv channel and I find that so annoying. I should be able to choose what I want to watch not have something automatically playing. Also that the remote should have a voice control so that I can connect with Alexa. Lastly, The menu isn’t really user friendly. I would think they could really simplify it so much better instead it’s a bit of a pain to navigate.