Samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN65Q70TAFXZC) - Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Impressive big screen entertainment
- 65" QLED display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 lets you enjoy movies, TV shows, and streaming content in 4K Ultra HD
- Quantum Processor 4K with AI upscaling lets you watch almost all content in stunning 4K resolution
- Quantum HDR technology offers a broad spectrum of colours and brings out fine detail
Enhanced sound and picture quality
- Impressive MR240 motion rate ensures fluid, nearly tear-free visuals that perfect for watching sports and action-packed movies
- Quantum Dot technology provides crisp colour quality and dual-LED backlighting enhances contrast detailing
- Ambient Mode+ showcases eye-catching visuals or at-a-glance info on the display when you are not watching TV
- Adaptive Sound+ delivers enhanced audio performance
Smart entertainment platform
- Tizen operating system offers a convenient platform for a wide range of entertainment
- Preloaded apps like Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports let you easily access online streaming content (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Built-in Bixby and Amazon Alexa voice assistants mean you can experience hands-free access to your favourite shows using voice commands
Connectivity made simple and reliable
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity, so that you can integrate the TV into your home network the way you want to
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology offers seamless connectivity to compatible devices
- Four HDMI inputs (including one HDMI 2.1), 1 optical digital audio output, and 2 USB media ports come in handy for connecting additional speakers and other devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1741 reviewers who responded, 1643 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Picture Quality- February 27, 2021
wife loves the picture quality, i am too impressed with it. love the brightness and quality of the rich colors. very cool! disappointed in the 120 hz of tv. have a nvidia 3090 graphics card using hdmi 2.1 (8k hdmi cable). when in 120 hz hdr is not available (only 60hz) plus the poorest video format is used, ycbcr 4:2:2 pixel format which is old method of compression which leads to artifacts. no hdr at 120hz or 100hz, no full rgb, 10bit format to support hdr at 120hz. so for gaming, 120hz /100hz compromises image quality significantly with no hdr. gsync does work as a note. which i am assuming tv does not support hdmi 2.1 dsc or downstream compression which is visually loose less (which is part of the spec for hdmi 2.1).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent TV Incredible Value!- October 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This has been one of many Samsung purchases in my life including other tvs, phones, etc. And once again I am blown away. The quality of the display is second to none with a fantastic range and depth of color and stunning levels of black throughout any viewing experience i throw at it. As an avid gamer picture quality and responsiveness are very important qualities in a display for me and this Samsung TV hits all the marks. If you can believe it the built in speakers also have exceptional sound quality and in no way distort at higher volumes, very clear throughout the entire range. With a simple ui and a nice form what more could you ask for?
- Great TV, I'm Extremely Satisfied...- November 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this TV to put in my gym, as I wanted to be able to cast my Treadmill and Bike instructors on a larger screen. I also wanted to be able to enjoy watching TV and streaming while having a more leisurely workout. Thus far, this has been a great purchase. The TV was easy to set up, and I got it connected to by wi-fi within moments. All in all, this continues to be a quality evolution of a good Samsung product. My only frustration is the remote. It's impossibly difficult for me to navigate, to a point where I just wish the TV was a touchscreen so I could get to where I need easier. But that aside, all is great and good with this TV.