Samsung 70" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN70TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 70-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity in almost every form of content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between the apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth- enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1478 reviewers who responded, 1040 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Two Thumbs Down- 11 décembre 2020
I cant fathom why everybody is giving this TV high ratings. I have 2 main issues. 1. Motion Effect. If you turn this on, you get a weird soap opera effect leading to people and objects popping out of the screen like cardboard cutouts....this completely ruins the cinematography of shows/movies. If you turn this feature off, there is noticeable motion blur which gives me a headache trying to watch sports or any action movie. 2. Glare - The screen reflects all light. During darker scenes, I have to put up with seeing the clear reflection of my window (during the day) or my light bulbs (night). My 10 year old Sharp LCD had none of these issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great features plus bonus Samsung Channels!- 7 septembre 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First of all, the thing I love most about this TV, is that to mirror my Samsung Galaxy S10, I just have to tap it to the TV. Honestly, it is the coolest feature by far. It's as easy as tapping your credit card to pay. I love all the extra Samsung channels and the extreme variety that comes with them. The streaming services are as easy to use as pressing the button to each corresponding service on the remote. I have not just one, but three of these TVs now, because of these features alone. If anyone asked me what kind of TV I would pick for my next purchase, from now till anytime in the future, my response will sincerely forever be "a Samsung".
- Nice but dissappointed- 17 janvier 2021
i really want to love my new tv, but i am dissappointed. my tv keeps dropping its internet/wifi connection. i read the forums and searched this problem and it seems that i’m not the only person having this issue. based on other users experience and for mine as well, you have to unplug the tv every time it does that and then it reconnects again. which is a huge inconvenience. i did contact my internet provider and got a faster speed internet. but last night it disconnected from the wifi again. no bad weather or issues on my end. it’s the tv. other than that...i do like the tv. it also changes the channels a bit slow, but i can deal with that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture and easy set up!- 18 novembre 2021
after checking which smart tvs were good values, i decided on samsung. i purchased it online and delivery was quick and all parts arrived in excellent condition. while the instruction manual was kind of skimpy, there were plenty of youtube videos about setting it up. it was also easy to add an antenna for local channels, and the smartthings app did the heavy lifting for setting up the specifics for netflix and primevideo. and the picture? wow! i feel like i can reach out and touch the people and things displayed on the tv. i haven’t hooked up the sound bar yet, but the sound from the tv itself is just fine for my needs. glad i purchased it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product from Samsung- 17 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love this TV, great price, could not believe how easy the television was to set up and all the free channels that comes with it! Love that I can mirror from my I-Pad and other Apple devices seamlessly and without issue. The picture quality is fantastic and the NIC is performs well enough to have zero lag when streaming 4K. I am not one for using my phone as a remote control, but that is a wicked option as well. I have tried a few different brands and Samsung makes it exceedingly difficult to stray. Samsung genuinely surprised me, and I will be a loyal customer from now on! his TV is an excellent value for the price; you will not be sorry.