Samsung 70" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN70Q62AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey - Only at Best Buy
Huge Entertainment Options and Stunning Picture Quality
- 70-inch QLED screen with 4K Ultra HD resolution offers extraordinary picture quality with incredible depth and clarity
- Smart TV can stream videos, music and allows you to browse the Internet
- Quantum Dot technology with Colour Volume 100% results in production of accurate and vibrant colours, improved contrast ratio and enhanced brightness
- Quantum HDR guarantees enhanced brightness and colours, while completely preserving all the details
Smooth and High-Quality Videos
- MR120 motion enhancement technology ensures extremely smooth videos
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K with powerful upscaling enhances output of the video up to 4K resolution
- Motion Xcelerator automatically offsets content to create extremely clear and smooth visual performance
Lively and Superior Audio
- Object Tracking Sound Lite (OTS Lite), featuring a virtual top channel audio, delivers 3D audio experience that makes you feel like you are part of every scene
- Q-Symphony feature allows the TV speaker and sound bar to run at a time for enhanced surrounding sound
- Adaptive sound utilizes audio scenic intelligence that fine tunes the sound according to the type of scene and content
Ideal for Gaming
- Super UltrawideGameView and Game Bar features lets the TV to function as a good gaming monitor, so you can easily increase your winning chances
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) adjusts your screen for incredibly smooth and fast gaming with negligible input lag
- Tizen operating system grants access to a world of online entertainment channels or applications at your fingertips
- Samsung TV Plus lets you enjoy free streaming contents from a wide range of channels
- Samsung Health offers free premium coaching, access to contents from popular fitness partners and helps you to track your daily stats
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, TVA Sports apps to provide quick and more entertainment options
- Multi View feature makes it possible to watch TV and what's on your mobile in a same display simultaneously
- Tap View option lets you quickly mirror music or movies from your smart phone to TV
- PC on TV feature allows you to access your laptop, PC, and mobile seamlessly on your TV
- Supports multiple voice assistants, so you can choose Amazon Alexa (built-in) or Google Assistant, thereby providing more options for smart home set up
Ease of Use and Connectivity Options
- SolarCell remote utilizes solar technology to charge the remote through sun light or indoor, so no more discarding batteries. Can also be charged via USB-C type cable
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity and Bluetooth 4.2 offer plenty of options for network connectivity
- Works with Apple AirPlay to let you stream or display contents from your Apple device
- Three HDMI inputs, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output and two USB media ports provide array of options for connecting external devices
- Adjustable stand lets you adjust TV screen height and also allows to fit your soundbar
- Supports 400mm x 300mm wall mounts for convenient wall installation (wall mount sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 107 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- November 11, 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- More than what I expected- June 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The more time I spend watching movies or TV shows on this immaculate piece of technology the more I've come to realize that this "tv" is way more than what I was expecting. It was giving me movie theater experiences and immersion into what I was watching like no other. Going through the settings and adjusting the picture as I see fit. It also gives little reminders from time to time like time for your daily work. I recommend this product out of the box and I definitely recommend it if you personalize it for your viewing Note that all of my experiences so far are without additional audio.All audio currently comes from the TV itself
- Awesome colors, upgraded remote- April 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I would like to start this review with I am a big Samsung fan. I upgraded from a 4 year old Samsung. I can tell you the colors are more vivid, the bezel is almost non existent. The remote is really cool, first of all no more double A's, it is rechargeable, love it. I still use my sound bar, but sound is decent, I just prefer my movies with surround sound. If there was one thing that I think needs attention, sound would be it. The smart TV features are awesome, connect to the internet and you have tons of apps at your disposal. You don't even need an antenna to have Samsung programming without signing up for anything additional.
- The best tv I have owned yet- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been through many tvs but this one takes the cake. I got the 65" version. Which much slimmer and even lighter than my old 60". The picture quality is amazing on this. The features that are built right into it makes me almost get rid of cable tv. I did hook up my fire cube for additional apps but it just blows me away on the clarity of the resolution, and the sound as well. I found I haven't had to use my sound bar as much the speakers on this are amazing in themselves. The remote is so cool as well. Controls the tv, the cable and doesn't even take batteries it's solar charged or usb c charged if you need. Again amazing. I hung this on an angled wall mount and it just works out perfect in the master bedroom. The remote has few buttons so it's easy to navigate in the dark and the auto off timer works great. Even the picture settings dim it's self enough for nighttime viewing. I couldn't be happier with this samsung tv.
- Samsung does it again!- April 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really loved my previous tv~ or so I thought until I got my 65" Q60A Samsung QLED 4K TV. First of all, it is so thin and sleek that you really want to show it off. The picture quality is amazing, whether I am watching a drama or an action film. When we first installed it and turned it on, Jurassic Park was on. Wow, it seemed the dinosaurs were right here in my living room, cuz of the outstanding picture quality. The colors just POP off the screen, so bright and pretty. I really love it so much more than I even thought I could. It comes with a solar remote that is so easy to set up and use. Plus it has voice recognition, so you can easily find what you want to watch. From Smithsonian channel to Animal Planet to Acorn TV to The Equalizer on CBS, every show is a work of art to behold on this tv. Thank you Samsung for designing such an amazing tv. And thank you The Insiders for allowing me to share my experience with my new Samsung tv.