Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN75AU8000FXZC) - 2021
Ultimate entertainment centre
- 75-inch Crystal Colour display with 3840 x 2160 4K Ultra HD resolution offers a mammoth real estate for a cinema-like viewing experience right in your home
- Crystal Processor 4K optimizes the picture for 4K viewing to give you an immersive cinematic experience
- Contrast Enhancer and High Dynamic Range showcase images in detailed, natural colours and sharp contrasts for improved depth and colours in your movies or games
- Motion Rate 120 and Motion Xcelerator ensure smooth action even in fast-paced games or movies
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) enables smooth gaming experience with low input lags
- Dynamic Crystal Colour produces one billion shades of true-to-life colours at any level of brightness
- 4K AI upscaling enhances the content to near 4K picture quality (not compatible with PC connections or few Game Mode conditions)
- Tap View allows you to mirror content from your smartphone to your TV with a simple tap, so you can enjoy your favourite movie on a larger screen
Immersive sound experience
- Adaptive Sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound based on the type of content played
- Q-Symphony enables TV and soundbar speakers to work simultaneously for a better audio experience without muting the TV speakers
Access to the world of entertainment
- Smart TV powered by Tizen OS provides access to a range of streaming apps and allows seamless navigation to take your viewing experience to another level
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, and more to provide you non-stop entertainment
- Samsung TV Plus offers a wide variety of streaming content for your entertainment
- Samsung Health with camera-powered coaching syncs with your Samsung Health applications to keep a track of your daily stats as well as provides an array of fitness and mindful content
Multiple ways to connect
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity offer instant access to your favourite streaming apps
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows easy connectivity to compatible speakers, headphones, and more
- Built-in voice assistant like Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant let you control or adjust the TV using voice commands
- Three HDMI (2.1, 2.0), one back coaxial cable input, one back optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer flexible connectivity options to a wide range of peripherals
Sleek design, amazing aesthetic
- Sleek One Remote control for controlling your TV and other compatible devices easily
- AirSlim design blends into the wall for a clean, seamless look
- Adjustable TV stand provides space to fit your soundbar as well as allows you to customise the height of the stand for a comfortable viewing experience
- 600mm x 400mm optimal wall mount frees up some floor space
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1505 reviewers who responded, 1142 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So lifelike it's almost scary!- September 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] when the driver dropped off the box, he made sure everything was all right, since there were several holes in the box. the tv was fine! we appreciated him being so nice! it didn't take my husband long to unwrap the tv, hook it up, then hang it on the wall over the fireplace in our living room. setup as so simple it wasn't funny. we easily connected the tv to our roku soundbar and speakers and were set to go. the picture is absolutely stunning, crystal clear and like watching live television, no matter what we watched. we keep expecting the people on the screen to walk off the tv into our living room. i highly recommend this tv. i am so thrilled with it i am considering buying another for our home bar!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent picture quality. Good audio.- April 22, 2021
I bought this TV 9 days ago from new delhi INDIA and it really liked it. Fits in budget. Excellent picture quality. It gives my room cinema theater effect. Good audio. Crystal picture quality. I really loved the slim model. Full HD display. I am happy to buy this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TO MANY ISSUES- August 3, 2021
bought the samsung q80a july 5th delivered july 22,2021. 1. there is a black spot on the upper right screen. tried to wipe it off with a microfiber towel but embedded in the screen 2. the voice is not synching with the person talking. 3. took forever to get a the picture correct. make sure your cable box is set to 1080p and you have the correct hdmi cables. go online and get excellent cables . not necessary to spend alot of $$'s on cablesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- November 11, 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Halo/ Clouding/ Fog on the corners- January 28, 2022
major issues with all corners of the tv with cloud/halo effect on any dark scenes on all inputs. a lot of people have the same issue. now i lost money with movers helping me set up the tv and transport. only to loose even more money in transporting this tv for a return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.