Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN75RU7100FXZC)
- 75-inch 4K Ultra HD LED display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 provides crystal-clear visuals that will pull you into all of your favourite shows and movies with remarkable realism
- High Dynamic Range technology brings on-screen realism to the next level with true-to-life colour and stunningly vivid shades
- MR120 motion rate delivers sharper images with minimal motion blur so fast-paced content like sporting events and action movies come through in stunning detail
- PurColor technology expresses life-like colours for unbeatable picture performance
Intuitive and easy to use
- Smart TV interface powered by Tizen gives you a world of content at your fingertips through web-connected apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Auto Game mode automatically optimizes the display so your games come through in vivid detail
- Three HDMI inputs let you hook up multiple HD sources like gaming consoles and Blu-ray players so you can keep endless entertainment at your fingertips
- Two USB media ports let you connect your digital camera, camcorder, or other USB device and watch your photos on the big screen
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (For Remote Control)
- Vesa Wall Mount Support
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8657 reviewers who responded, 8199 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good TV for- May 15, 2020
This tv was an upgrade from a 1080p tv from 2015. I don’t use any of the preinstalled apps nor did I connect the tv to my internet (I don’t really do that stuff). The TV itself is great, going back and forth between 1080p and 4k quality, as I switch between the 3 hdmi ports on a daily basis from my 4K disc player to my consoles. I got the smaller sized one so it could fit on my stand table shelf and it fits just right. The legs actually come with some clips so you can cable manage all your connections. I’d recommend to go into your picture settings (for every source) and switch to movie or standard mode and turn down sharpness all the way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV, Great Value- April 18, 2020
I purchased this TV for my 15 y/o grandson. He is using it to stream movies, shows, sports, etc (via Netflix, Prime Video, Vudu, etc). He is also using it for gaming via Xbox One. ThecTV set up was easy and the picture is clear and vivid. No blur or lag when watching fast action movies and/or sports. Provides great wireless and wired connectivity options for a variety of devices (for viewing, streaming and/or projecting on or to the TV). Overall, the sound is pretty good. This TV does offer a good variety of sound options (as well as picture options which is nice and helpful). Overall, I believe this TV is great value for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the picture- July 29, 2019
Overall, the picture quality is great. There is a little bit of "soap opera" effect for some shows. I know there is a setting to minimize this, I just haven't taken the time to figure out how yet. It isn't that distracting to me. I use a TIVO for my cable connection. The sound runs thru a digital audio output connection to a separate audio system. For some reason, I haven't been able to get the sound from the smart TV feature to follow this output. It seems to only work with the built-in TV speakers. Hopefully, I can get this figured out also. I picked one up when it was on sale and feel the value at this price is fantastic. No complaints there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.