Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN75TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 75-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity in almost every form of content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between the apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth- enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2296 reviewers who responded, 1890 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice but dissappointed- January 17, 2021
i really want to love my new tv, but i am dissappointed. my tv keeps dropping its internet/wifi connection. i read the forums and searched this problem and it seems that i’m not the only person having this issue. based on other users experience and for mine as well, you have to unplug the tv every time it does that and then it reconnects again. which is a huge inconvenience. i did contact my internet provider and got a faster speed internet. but last night it disconnected from the wifi again. no bad weather or issues on my end. it’s the tv. other than that...i do like the tv. it also changes the channels a bit slow, but i can deal with that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product from Samsung- September 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love this TV, great price, could not believe how easy the television was to set up and all the free channels that comes with it! Love that I can mirror from my I-Pad and other Apple devices seamlessly and without issue. The picture quality is fantastic and the NIC is performs well enough to have zero lag when streaming 4K. I am not one for using my phone as a remote control, but that is a wicked option as well. I have tried a few different brands and Samsung makes it exceedingly difficult to stray. Samsung genuinely surprised me, and I will be a loyal customer from now on! his TV is an excellent value for the price; you will not be sorry.
- Great TV!- September 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this tv. I already had a smart TV and it was a good size. It worked well except would have a glitch during gaming. I didn't think we could upgrade by much - but wow, this tv is so much better! The picture quality is excellent, when gaming I can see the words and colors much more clearly, and the glitch is gone! I love the size. It's really big, but not imposing. The sound quality is like a movie theater, but we can adjust it to fit whatever we're watching. I've noticed I can keep the volume lower than my last tv but can hear it fine. I have no complaints about this tv at all. Everything works smoothly and is high quality.