Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN75TU7000FXZC) - Titan Grey
- 75-inch Ultra HD LED display screen with 3840 x 2160 resolution offers crystal clear visuals for a great viewing experience
- Ultra-fast Crystal Processor 4K lets you enjoy 4K clarity in almost every form of content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers a wide range of colours and enhances the colour shades even in dark scenes
- Crystal Display makes sure every colour is fine-tuned and delivers pictures with natural, true-to-life colours
- PurColor technology offers amazing visual details and produces rich, natural shades
- MR120 motion rate reduces screen tearing and motion blur to enhance the picture quality in fast-moving content like sports
- Tizen operating system helps you navigate easily between the apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Pre-installed apps include Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports allow you to stream your favourite content from all-over the world (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 to enjoy your iPhone's content on the big screen wirelessly
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistant means you can control the TV with simple voice commands
- Adaptive Sound technology with auto volume correction offers clear sound while watching your favourite movies and sports
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity let you connect the TV to your home network in a convenient way
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology seamlessly connects your TV to your Bluetooth- enabled devices like smartphones and tablets
- Two HDMI ports, 1 optical digital audio output, and 1 USB media port help you connect external speakers and other media storage devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3338 reviewers who responded, 2761 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The picture quality- January 17, 2022
i absolutely love this tv. it is my first flat screen, i have only owned standard tvs until a year ago when i got this one. it is much lighter in weight than i thought it would be and the picture is so life-like. it is weird to watch standard tvs now because the picture is so bad compared to this tv. samsung has always been a great brand for me and i will definitely continue to buy more tvs like this from samsung. i did get this marked down around christmas so at the time, the price was definitely worth itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features plus bonus Samsung Channels!- September 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First of all, the thing I love most about this TV, is that to mirror my Samsung Galaxy S10, I just have to tap it to the TV. Honestly, it is the coolest feature by far. It's as easy as tapping your credit card to pay. I love all the extra Samsung channels and the extreme variety that comes with them. The streaming services are as easy to use as pressing the button to each corresponding service on the remote. I have not just one, but three of these TVs now, because of these features alone. If anyone asked me what kind of TV I would pick for my next purchase, from now till anytime in the future, my response will sincerely forever be "a Samsung".
- Nice but dissappointed- January 17, 2021
i really want to love my new tv, but i am dissappointed. my tv keeps dropping its internet/wifi connection. i read the forums and searched this problem and it seems that i’m not the only person having this issue. based on other users experience and for mine as well, you have to unplug the tv every time it does that and then it reconnects again. which is a huge inconvenience. i did contact my internet provider and got a faster speed internet. but last night it disconnected from the wifi again. no bad weather or issues on my end. it’s the tv. other than that...i do like the tv. it also changes the channels a bit slow, but i can deal with that.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Buy.- August 13, 2021
replaced an old samsung 65’ tv we had for 7 years. replacement was because our old samsung started to have issues opening apps and it didnt support a lot of the new apps for example disney+ and other now popular web streaming apps. we are very satisfied with this tv. easy to set up and easy to use at the touch of a button. very intuitive controls. video clarity from different angles in the room is not an issue, tv sound is clear and has good depth for the family. remote can learn a varity of functions. power cord allows you to mount the tv as close to wall as possible. only deduction is the tv has 2 hdmi input ports. none the less, great buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture and easy set up!- November 18, 2021
after checking which smart tvs were good values, i decided on samsung. i purchased it online and delivery was quick and all parts arrived in excellent condition. while the instruction manual was kind of skimpy, there were plenty of youtube videos about setting it up. it was also easy to add an antenna for local channels, and the smartthings app did the heavy lifting for setting up the specifics for netflix and primevideo. and the picture? wow! i feel like i can reach out and touch the people and things displayed on the tv. i haven’t hooked up the sound bar yet, but the sound from the tv itself is just fine for my needs. glad i purchased it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.