Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN75Q60AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Grey
Breathtaking colour and clarity
- 75" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- 4K upscaling provides the highest possible resolution up to 4K for maximized content
- Motion Xcelerator compensates content for a clearer picture with smoother and faster performance
Immersive, cinema-like sound
- Quantum Processor Lite 4K optimises sound to accommodate your viewing conditions
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Lite provides 3D surround sound with virtual top channel audio for an unbelievably immersive experience
- Adaptive sound uses audio scenic intelligence to optimise the sound for each scene
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost 2 years of use on a full charge
Optimised for gaming
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) optimises your screen to minimise or eliminate input lag, motion blur, and judder
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Three HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
- Adjustable Stand lets you change the height and space in between your TV stand and conveniently accommodates your soundbar
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 993 reviewers who responded, 913 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- November 11, 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Just As advertised- September 10, 2021
Great TV for the price. Seen reviews that say the speakers are not that great but they are plenty loud for me at a mid setting and I’m half deaf. Also read the quality is just “OK” compared to other higher priced QLED’s, but again, the picture is vibrant with nice deep colors. I guess you could pay more for even better speakers and video quality but you would have to be a video connoisseur to tell. All sports and video games are awesome looking. Mine is the 75 inch model but even so it’s super thin. Only had this for a few weeks so time will tell about its longevity. That’s always a concern with any big purchase. The menus and remote are easy to use with lots of nice features. Overall, I’m glad I paid more for this then a cheap Walmart TV and also didn’t go crazy on a $3,000.00 plus model. As long as it doesn’t die prematurely, this was a great choice for me. One more thing, anything they sell at Walmart they also have at Best Buy along with a much larger selection to choose from. They also have actual professional sales people who can educate you on the differences of models. Take advantage of them and their knowledge . It’s your hard earned money so don’t waste it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stoogatz Dolby Stadium Theatre- December 6, 2021
Awesome picture, perfect size for living room Samsung soundbar will be installed December 6thYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than what I expected- June 7, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The more time I spend watching movies or TV shows on this immaculate piece of technology the more I've come to realize that this "tv" is way more than what I was expecting. It was giving me movie theater experiences and immersion into what I was watching like no other. Going through the settings and adjusting the picture as I see fit. It also gives little reminders from time to time like time for your daily work. I recommend this product out of the box and I definitely recommend it if you personalize it for your viewing Note that all of my experiences so far are without additional audio.All audio currently comes from the TV itself
- Awesome colors, upgraded remote- April 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I would like to start this review with I am a big Samsung fan. I upgraded from a 4 year old Samsung. I can tell you the colors are more vivid, the bezel is almost non existent. The remote is really cool, first of all no more double A's, it is rechargeable, love it. I still use my sound bar, but sound is decent, I just prefer my movies with surround sound. If there was one thing that I think needs attention, sound would be it. The smart TV features are awesome, connect to the internet and you have tons of apps at your disposal. You don't even need an antenna to have Samsung programming without signing up for anything additional.