Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN75QN88AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black - Only at Best Buy
Intense colour and lifelike clarity
- 75" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- Wide viewing angle ensures you can see vibrant colour from multiple angles with less colour distortion
- Adaptive Picture technology automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast based on environmental viewing conditions
- AirSlim blends seamlessly into the wall to enhance the immersive experience
Rich, cinematic sound
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- SpaceFit Sound optimises sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) emphasizes voices on TV for clear dialogue, even through environmental noises
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ offers motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz for ultra-smooth gameplay without lag and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro reduces stutter and screen tearing while delivering support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
Multiple ways to connect
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 259 reviewers who responded, 227 would recommend this product.
- Frustrating- January 16, 2022
i've owned the tv for a little over 6 months, it was mounted as soon as it arrived and never touched again. the screen is starting to discolor and no amount of messing with the settings myself will it go away. there is also screen burn from previous you tube videos that i have had playing. i was under the impression that qled tv's could not get burn in but apparently i was wrong. the first 5 months of owning the tv went perfectly fine and i loved it. it's been in the last month that the screen has started failing. i have switched out cords and attempted troubleshooting but nothing is working. it's been frustrating to say the least.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great screen, however...- April 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I watch the news in the morning, when I get home from work, streaming stuff. The screen it's great , the lights or sunlight don't interfere with my viewing experience. However, I hate deeply the fact that I cannot deleted stupid apps, apple , hulu, disney or any junkware that comes with it. My next TV will be one that I can add or delete apps as I please (I wonder if is there a product like that). Just like smartphones samsung doesn't allow to delete unwanted apps. Or app on the menu, not even move them around. Overall, it's a great TV screen the qled really does it for me. I'll start checking other brands to avoid the problem mentioned above.
- Absolutely AWESOME TV!!!- June 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this 55" TV to replace our 14 year old 50" Samsung Plasma TV, which was an awesome TV! The picture quality of new TV far exceeded our expectations!!! The remote is very easy to get familiar with, and there are many easy options to make from Home Screen (i.e., change brightness of picture, add/delete captions). Having solar remote is a good feature, but remote should have some sort of "low charge remaining" warning, as charge went completely out once and can only turn TV on/off until remote was slightly charged. It does charge very quickly with proper light/sunlight. Very happy with this TV and forward to many years of service.
- Great TV very good color screen- September 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Movies, games, streaming ,music videos , It has a few extra gaming features like variable refresh rate (VRR) support in the form of FreeSync and G-SYNC compatibility. It can play high frame rate from the new generation gaming consoles thanks to the 120Hz panel and HDMI 2.1 inputs. Gaming feels responsive as it has low input lag and a quick response time for smooth motion. If you want to use it for co-op gaming, it has wide viewing angles so the image remains accurate when viewing from the side. It doesn't get bright enough to fight a ton of glare, but it still has fantastic reflection handling if you want to use it in a room with a few lights around.
- Mind blowing visuals.- June 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have it hung on an 15ft wall covered in black oak. No need for a streaming stick because the tv is very responsive not much lag when flipping through streaming services. Neo has the greatest picture I've ever seen, the blacks are BLACK and the white doesn't bleed. In fact it makes my Samsung phone look old and outdated. If your looking for a tv with all the features then neo qn90a is a perfect fit for you, and an 85inch is a massive beast. Great way to make all your friends and family wanna come to your house on game day. One last thing is the picture is so great it makes real life not as vibrant not sure how they pulled that off.