Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN75Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Taking home entertainment to the next level
- 75" QLED display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160brings pictures to life with sharp details and impressive colours
- Quantum Processor 4Kwith upscaling feature improves the quality of low definition contents to impressive 4K resolutions
- Dual LED backlighting technology and Quantum HDR create bold contrast and vibrant colours for true-to-life visuals
- FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes tearing, stuttering, input latency, and LFC for smooth gameplay experience
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+with MR240 motion rates enable fluid actions without lags and blurs
Picture that speaks
- Adaptive Picture adjusts the brightness based on the ambient lighting to deliver ideal picture quality anywhere
- Quantum Dot with 100% colour volume ensures vibrant visuals, thanks to its wide colour spectrum
- Adaptive Sound+ with auto volume correction tailors the audio based on the ambience noise levels
- Q-Symphony ensures that the TV's 20W speaker and soundbar are in perfect sync for improved surround effect
- SpaceFit Sound analyses the room environment and auto calibrates for ideal audio output
- Active Voice Amplifier enhances the on-screen voices to make the dialogues heard clearly over ambient noise
- Multi View lets you watch both TV and mobile simultaneously on the same screen by connecting your smartphone
- Tap View feature lets you connect your phone to the TV with a single touch
- Allows you to connect and access PC, laptop, and mobile on the TV screen
Gateway to entertainment
- Tizen operating system allows access to various streaming channels, so you can catch all your favourite contents
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility for easy control via voice commands
- Works with Apple Airplay to stream music and videos from your iPhone and iPad
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports for hours of entertainment
Handy controller and connectivity options
- SolarCell Remote comes with rechargeable batteries that utilizes indoor light to charge
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for connecting with your home network and get online
- Bluetooth 4.2 enables reliable wireless connection with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Four HDMI Inputs (Version 2.1,2.0), one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and one USB media ports allow you to connect external devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 483 reviewers who responded, 470 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good TV, Terrible Remote- April 18, 2021
the tv is good for the most part. 4k and color is pretty much the same as last year's models, little darker maybe. when the screen is on but all black there are random grey areas, uneven panel possibly. 120htz functions. the remote is horrendous. this solar charged remote is junk, i've had the tv for about 3 weeks and had to charge the remote 5 times, it's not much but still 2 batteries would last way longer. buttons suck,wanna watch tv? it's up to the remote to decide if it will let you (power button works nothing else will). overall the only reason i got this thing is for 4k 120htz gaming and half the time i can't use it. not worth the money.
- Awesome TV for the Price- September 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought my Samsung tv for gaming mainly but I use it for streaming and movie nights as well, the picture is wonderful and it starts up super fast!! The best part is thanks to it's smart features it automatically detects what devices I have hooked up, be it an Xbox or Playstation or even my PC. The 4K screen is crystal clear and makes watching Netflix so much better. Even lower resolution shows are upscaled to look even better. And when I'm not using my TV for anything the ambient mode makes it match the rest of my room decor and it looks like a picture I've hung up. All in all it's an awesome TV and I don't see myself using another brand.
- Good TV, not great. Definitely could be better.- October 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this TV 3 months back. Overall it does the job, but I won’t rate it to be the best. Specially from usability perspective. UI can definitely be improved. Using arrow keys in the UI is premitive. Typing a YouTube search keyword is so cumbersome. LG does lot better job in terms of UI. Plus the remote - solar powered remote runs out of juice so often. We gotta keep charging it every week almost. Plus wall mounting it was also a pain. Just don’t use Samsung’s wall mount ever! So overall it does the job, but it’s definitely not a great product. And am sure these problems persist in other models as well- the UI is Same across all models.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.