Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN75Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Taking home entertainment to the next level
- 75" QLED display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160brings pictures to life with sharp details and impressive colours
- Quantum Processor 4Kwith upscaling feature improves the quality of low definition contents to impressive 4K resolutions
- Dual LED backlighting technology and Quantum HDR create bold contrast and vibrant colours for true-to-life visuals
- FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes tearing, stuttering, input latency, and LFC for smooth gameplay experience
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+with MR240 motion rates enable fluid actions without lags and blurs
Picture that speaks
- Adaptive Picture adjusts the brightness based on the ambient lighting to deliver ideal picture quality anywhere
- Quantum Dot with 100% colour volume ensures vibrant visuals, thanks to its wide colour spectrum
- Adaptive Sound+ with auto volume correction tailors the audio based on the ambience noise levels
- Q-Symphony ensures that the TV's 20W speaker and soundbar are in perfect sync for improved surround effect
- SpaceFit Sound analyses the room environment and auto calibrates for ideal audio output
- Active Voice Amplifier enhances the on-screen voices to make the dialogues heard clearly over ambient noise
- Multi View lets you watch both TV and mobile simultaneously on the same screen by connecting your smartphone
- Tap View feature lets you connect your phone to the TV with a single touch
- Allows you to connect and access PC, laptop, and mobile on the TV screen
Gateway to entertainment
- Tizen operating system allows access to various streaming channels, so you can catch all your favourite contents
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility for easy control via voice commands
- Works with Apple Airplay to stream music and videos from your iPhone and iPad
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports for hours of entertainment
Handy controller and connectivity options
- SolarCell Remote comes with rechargeable batteries that utilizes indoor light to charge
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for connecting with your home network and get online
- Bluetooth 4.2 enables reliable wireless connection with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Four HDMI Inputs (Version 2.1,2.0), one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and one USB media ports allow you to connect external devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1558 reviewers who responded, 1251 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So lifelike it's almost scary!- 5 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] when the driver dropped off the box, he made sure everything was all right, since there were several holes in the box. the tv was fine! we appreciated him being so nice! it didn't take my husband long to unwrap the tv, hook it up, then hang it on the wall over the fireplace in our living room. setup as so simple it wasn't funny. we easily connected the tv to our roku soundbar and speakers and were set to go. the picture is absolutely stunning, crystal clear and like watching live television, no matter what we watched. we keep expecting the people on the screen to walk off the tv into our living room. i highly recommend this tv. i am so thrilled with it i am considering buying another for our home bar!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TO MANY ISSUES- 3 août 2021
bought the samsung q80a july 5th delivered july 22,2021. 1. there is a black spot on the upper right screen. tried to wipe it off with a microfiber towel but embedded in the screen 2. the voice is not synching with the person talking. 3. took forever to get a the picture correct. make sure your cable box is set to 1080p and you have the correct hdmi cables. go online and get excellent cables . not necessary to spend alot of $$'s on cablesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No "multiview" for pre-installed apps.- 11 novembre 2021
bought 2 of these tv's for multi-view function and it's "endless possibilities for splitting screens and viewing several types of content at the same time"- samsung. the only thing you can do is screen mirror a samsung phone on the right and on the left you can watch air tv, cable, samsung tv, or hdmi input. none of the pre-installed apps (disney, hulu,prime or netflix) work on multiview. youtube semi works but you need to exit split screen to search content then go back into multiview. samsung need to create a software update for this issue. picture, sound, and design are good but seriously disappointed at the multiview function. as there are cheaper alternatives ie. tu7000.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Halo/ Clouding/ Fog on the corners- 28 janvier 2022
major issues with all corners of the tv with cloud/halo effect on any dark scenes on all inputs. a lot of people have the same issue. now i lost money with movers helping me set up the tv and transport. only to loose even more money in transporting this tv for a return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV- 4 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] 55" class tu7000 crystal uhd 4k smart tv (2020) is a great tv. i am amazed at the quality of the picture and the sound. it wasn't hard to set up . because of it size we replaced a tv we had in our bedroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.