Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN75Q8DTAFXZC) - Titan Black - Only at Best Buy
Impressive big screen entertainment
- 75" QLED display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 lets you enjoy movies, TV shows and streaming content in 4K Ultra HD
- Quantum Processor 4K with AI upscaling lets you watch all content in stunning 4K resolution
- Quantum HDR technology offers a broad spectrum of colours and brings out fine detail
Enhanced sound and picture quality
- Impressive MR240 motion rate ensures fluid, nearly tear-free visuals; perfect for watching sports and action-packed movies
- Quantum Dot technology provides crisp colour quality and dual-LED backlighting enhances contrast detailing
- Ultimate UHD Dimming boosts up contrast for enhanced picture quality
- Ambient Mode showcases eye-catching visuals or at-a-glance info on the display when you are not watching TV
- Built-in 4.2.2 channel speakers and Adaptive Sound Optimizer deliver enhanced audio performance
Smart entertainment platform
- Tizen operating system offers a convenient platform for a wide range of entertainment
- Preloaded apps like Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports let you easily access online streaming content (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Support for multiple voice assistants to allow voice commands
Connectivity made simple and reliable
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity, so that you can integrate the TV into your home network the way you want to
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology offers seamless connectivity to compatible medias
- Four HDMI inputs (including one HDMI 2.1), 1 optical digital audio output, and 2 USB media ports come in handy for connecting additional speakers and other devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 347 reviewers who responded, 298 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Now this is what I have always dreamed of!- October 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The 55" QLED was the perfect size for my little man-cave. Once I had it hooked firmly to the wall and connected to my favorite carrier, it was time to turn this baby on and relax with a cool one. I have been in awe for the last three days! Not only does this keep you on your toes during action and horror movies it also brings all sorts of inborn apps and channels I don't think I was ready for! This has to be the pinical of flat-screen technology you can buy on the open market! The colors are unbelievable! The choices are unbelievable! The whole ball of wax is at your fingertips! Five stars Samsung, you are definitely the best in my book!
- Love this TV- September 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had this TV for a couple of months now. We use it a lot (since we are currently working from home) and love the features loaded on it. Not only is setup easy, the menu is easy to navigate. We have utilized it for cable, streaming services, and screen sharing (iPhone, iPad, and PC). There are a ton of built in apps, which makes viewing most of your favorite shows quick and easy. The picture quality is amazing, and the remote is incredibly versitile. This remote is capable of controling my TV, cable box, and sound bar (different brand, previously purchased). The only thing that might make this TV better, is pairing it with a Samsung sound bar.
- My favorite TV ever!- October 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This by far has been the best TV we have ever had. We are big movie watchers. We get an amazing experience with this TV. Ours is mounted in our living room. Guests compliment it when they walk in. I love the sleek remote design. The picture is incredibly clear. The sound is seamless. Our favorite feature is the automatic volume adjust when the room gets loud. We always get a laugh because we feel like the TV is telling us to pipe down. The one downside is we have yet to figure out how to work Alexa. Alexa won't connect to the TV. Rarely we also have problem with screen mirroring. Overall, we thoroughly enjoy our TV and we highly recommend this model.