Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN75QN85AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black
Bring your entertainment to the big screen
- 75" QLED display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers crystal-clear visuals with crisp details
- Neo Quantum Processor 4K with AI upscaling lets you watch all your favourite shows and movies in stunning 4K resolution
- Quantum HDR 24X offers dynamic contrast and wide spectrum of colours to bring the picture to life
- MR240 motion rate makes the fast-paced actions smooth and fluid without blurs
- Quantum Matrix Technology brings out the details in both darkest and brightest scenes
- Quantum Dot technology offers 100% colour volume to deliver rich and vibrant visuals that stay true to real life
Superior sound quality
- Adaptive Sound+ with auto volume correction adjusts the sound levels to compensate ambient noise for better hearing
- SpaceFit sound optimizes audio performance based on the room environment
- Object tracking sound makes the audio move along with the action for immersive experience
- Built-in 60W speaker provides powerful and perfect audio output
Suited for Smart Homes
- Tizen OS supports a multitude of streaming services and entertainment features
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility lets you navigate and control the TV through voice commands
- Supports Apple Airplay to connect with Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, and iPad
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports to provide access to all your favourite shows
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for streaming content and browsing the web
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows you to wireless connect with compatible devices like speaker, tablet, or smartphone
- Four HDMI inputs (Version 2.1,2.0), one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports for flexible wired connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 766 reviewers who responded, 712 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV for cord cutting- October 28, 2021
after trying several budget tv’s that all had panel defects, decided on spending the extra money on a higher-end smart tv. the saying you get what your pay for is an understatement based on my experience with other lower-end brands and the samsung qn90a panel does not have any of the previous panel issues. all content has a excellent picture. upscaling lower quality content was a concern for me as well as motion handing for sports. tv does well on both with older shows like friends and seinfeld looked good and newer shows like chicago med looked fantastic which was as issue with the budget tvs on some shows. any video source you throw at it has good picture quality with contrast, deep black levels, vibrant colors and minimal blooming. sports viewing is great also with no motion blur.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frustrating- January 16, 2022
i've owned the tv for a little over 6 months, it was mounted as soon as it arrived and never touched again. the screen is starting to discolor and no amount of messing with the settings myself will it go away. there is also screen burn from previous you tube videos that i have had playing. i was under the impression that qled tv's could not get burn in but apparently i was wrong. the first 5 months of owning the tv went perfectly fine and i loved it. it's been in the last month that the screen has started failing. i have switched out cords and attempted troubleshooting but nothing is working. it's been frustrating to say the least.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- QN85QN90AAFXZA- December 23, 2021
this is my first review ever so forgive me if i leave anything out. i want to warn consumers about this product and i have attached 2 pictures to this review. one image is from samsung's site saying that this tv is anti-reflection, the second is a reflection of lights being on in the background. if you have any lights on in the background it will produce a rainbow across the screen. i have tried to reach out to tech support and samsung did send someone out and just told me this is a reflection and nothing can be done even though on their site it says anti-reflection. please be warned. thanksNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great if you want a 65" prism in your living room.- June 2, 2021
i was very excited about this tv. i am 100% in the samsung ecosphere, samsung phones, 2 frame tvs and i love the ease of the samsung setup, and how my phones interact with the tv. this tv when running is ok. it's incredibly harsh with bloom on almost any setting, but that isn't the biggest issue. the biggest issue is that the tv appears like a giant prism in my living room during the day while running dark scenes. you can tell by the reflections the panel is distorted is some way and there is a large light wavy distortion running diagonally across the screen. i have never seen a panel this bad. i'd give this panel 0 stars if i could. i have been really happy with my frame tvs, so i will probably downgrade to the 65" frame.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Thin and clear- April 6, 2021
Over all I think this is a great TV. I didn’t hold any expectations as anything was going to be better then my 7 year old, outdated TV. Samsung stepped it up with this QLED TV. First this is a heavy TV. The quality of the materials used to build it are good. It looks like the frame is aluminum or steel and it’s built to last. With that said you will definitely need two people to handle it. The picture is outstanding and the colors really jump off the screen. The bezel of the TV is very thin as well as the TV itself. The quality upscale is good and even things that are not high-quality seem to pop. The sound is probably the next best thing on this TV besides the picture. The sound moves with the motion on the TV and really fills the room nicely. I love the fact that there is arc support for the HDMI hook ups. If you parent with a Samsung sound bar it only improves the quality even more. The smart features are great and set up as a breeze while using the app. I was able to quickly sign in to all of my streaming services as well as take advantage of Samsung‘s free service for TV. The smart remote works nicely and is not over complicated to use. Gaming systems look great on the TV and gameplay seems to run very smoothly even over Wi-Fi versus hardwired. All in all this is a great quality TV. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for your honest opinion!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.