Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN75QN85AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black
Bring your entertainment to the big screen
- 75" QLED display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution delivers crystal-clear visuals with crisp details
- Neo Quantum Processor 4K with AI upscaling lets you watch all your favourite shows and movies in stunning 4K resolution
- Quantum HDR 24X offers dynamic contrast and wide spectrum of colours to bring the picture to life
- MR240 motion rate makes the fast-paced actions smooth and fluid without blurs
- Quantum Matrix Technology brings out the details in both darkest and brightest scenes
- Quantum Dot technology offers 100% colour volume to deliver rich and vibrant visuals that stay true to real life
Superior sound quality
- Adaptive Sound+ with auto volume correction adjusts the sound levels to compensate ambient noise for better hearing
- SpaceFit sound optimizes audio performance based on the room environment
- Object tracking sound makes the audio move along with the action for immersive experience
- Built-in 60W speaker provides powerful and perfect audio output
Suited for Smart Homes
- Tizen OS supports a multitude of streaming services and entertainment features
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility lets you navigate and control the TV through voice commands
- Supports Apple Airplay to connect with Apple devices like iPhone, iPod, and iPad
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports to provide access to all your favourite shows
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for streaming content and browsing the web
- Bluetooth 4.2 allows you to wireless connect with compatible devices like speaker, tablet, or smartphone
- Four HDMI inputs (Version 2.1,2.0), one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports for flexible wired connectivity
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 772 reviewers who responded, 717 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV for cord cutting- October 28, 2021
after trying several budget tv’s that all had panel defects, decided on spending the extra money on a higher-end smart tv. the saying you get what your pay for is an understatement based on my experience with other lower-end brands and the samsung qn90a panel does not have any of the previous panel issues. all content has a excellent picture. upscaling lower quality content was a concern for me as well as motion handing for sports. tv does well on both with older shows like friends and seinfeld looked good and newer shows like chicago med looked fantastic which was as issue with the budget tvs on some shows. any video source you throw at it has good picture quality with contrast, deep black levels, vibrant colors and minimal blooming. sports viewing is great also with no motion blur.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frustrating- January 16, 2022
i've owned the tv for a little over 6 months, it was mounted as soon as it arrived and never touched again. the screen is starting to discolor and no amount of messing with the settings myself will it go away. there is also screen burn from previous you tube videos that i have had playing. i was under the impression that qled tv's could not get burn in but apparently i was wrong. the first 5 months of owning the tv went perfectly fine and i loved it. it's been in the last month that the screen has started failing. i have switched out cords and attempted troubleshooting but nothing is working. it's been frustrating to say the least.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- QN85QN90AAFXZA- December 23, 2021
this is my first review ever so forgive me if i leave anything out. i want to warn consumers about this product and i have attached 2 pictures to this review. one image is from samsung's site saying that this tv is anti-reflection, the second is a reflection of lights being on in the background. if you have any lights on in the background it will produce a rainbow across the screen. i have tried to reach out to tech support and samsung did send someone out and just told me this is a reflection and nothing can be done even though on their site it says anti-reflection. please be warned. thanksNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Samsung is Stepping up their Game- April 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have to start out by saying this TV blew me away, the tv is gorgeous and the colors pop off the screen. The new solar remote is awesome, I never have to worry about battery's again. I can't believe how thin the tv is and how it barely weighs anything compared to old Samsung TV's. This TV has an awesome game mode that makes every game I have played run flawless without any issues. I find the operating system is easy to use and I found a lot of apps are there for every possible streaming options so you always have something to watch. I really like the user interface and its blazing fast switching between apps without delay. The filmmaker mode on this tv is awesome and I love how it makes the film look as they intended it to and it helps to immerse you into the movie you are watching. The Black levels on this tv for me is insane and compares to another type of tv I always looked to and now I don't have to. Samsung really created an amazing tv, one that's brighter than the sun at peak brightness. I would recommend this tv to everyone.
- Great if you want a 65" prism in your living room.- June 2, 2021
i was very excited about this tv. i am 100% in the samsung ecosphere, samsung phones, 2 frame tvs and i love the ease of the samsung setup, and how my phones interact with the tv. this tv when running is ok. it's incredibly harsh with bloom on almost any setting, but that isn't the biggest issue. the biggest issue is that the tv appears like a giant prism in my living room during the day while running dark scenes. you can tell by the reflections the panel is distorted is some way and there is a large light wavy distortion running diagonally across the screen. i have never seen a panel this bad. i'd give this panel 0 stars if i could. i have been really happy with my frame tvs, so i will probably downgrade to the 65" frame.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.