Samsung 82" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN82TU7050FXZC) - 2020 - Titan Grey - Only at Best Buy
Enter a new era of visual experience
- 82" LED screen with native resolution of 3840 x 2160 delivers crisp and sharp pictures in eye-popping 4K Ultra HD clarity
- Crystal Processor 4K upscales various content to 4K Ultra HD for a great visual experience
- HDR and PurColor technologies enable the various shades of colours to look as natural as possible for maximum realism and life-like appeal
- MR120 motion rate minimises blur during fast-paced scenes and smooths them to improve the video clarity
- Adaptive Sound Optimizer with Audio Scenic Intelligence technology scans the content being played and optimises the audio output to match the scene
- 20W dual channel speakers produce crisp and deep sound to match the high-quality visuals
Intelligent TV with smart functionality
- Tizen OS offers easy navigation and access to a world of apps to take your entertainment experience to the next level
- Preloaded with various streaming apps including Apple TV, Netflix, Google Play Movies & Music, Amazon Prime Video, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports (note: subscriptions may be required) to provide access to thousands of TV shows, movies and sports
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control the TV, change channels, and operate other devices with your voice commands
Even more impressive features
- Wired and Wi-Fi connectivity provides seamless access to the internet for browsing, streaming shows, and much more
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you transfer files and stream audio wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2 so you can stream content from your Apple devices onto the screen
- Integrated TV tuner is compatible with ATSC and ClearQAM so you can watch thousands of channels via cable and satellite connections
- Two HDMI ports, a USB media port, a coaxial cable input port, and an optical digital output port let you connect external storage media, game consoles, cable TV, speakers, and more
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 27 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Good Buy- 21 novembre 2020
Very crisp, clear.....excellent buy, at this price....performs as specified.....(only con Is it only has 2 HDMI Ports...).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- love the colour and sharpness- 13 décembre 2020
It is a beautiful tv but the one disappointment is the lack of HDMI connections.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good deal- 2 janvier 2021
I really didn't need a new tv. My 60" LG was working fine. Working so well that It's still a great picture after 6 yrs. Seeing that I could get an 82" for such a great price, I couldn't pass it up. It took less then two weeks to get my new TV. Was easy to set up. After playing around with it's setting I'm beyond impressed with the picture. Very vibrant colours and dark blacks. Only one issue. If you need more then two HDMI inputs you'll need to order a HDMI switch. I do highly recommend this TV. Great Value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Open box !!- 5 mars 2021
The TV is great and I encourage you to get it if you are still hesitating. But they give me an OPEN BOX instead of a new TV. I paid the full price for a new screen and I’m expecting to get at least a new unit. No manual and books, remote is used and not packed, the power cable was used and not even tied and the stands also used and not even protected in plastics. People please be careful and don’t forget to check everything before the pickup. I’m very disappointed and not happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice TV, great price for the size- 17 janvier 2021
I bought it 2 weeks ago, installed on the wall on some old system that I had originally used on a plasma TV, didn't even think that it will fit. But my first 50" plasma TV, an LG actually weighed more than twice by comparison, size wise it was as big as the 58" Samsung 1080P that this is replacing. The one thing I don't like, no it isn't the lack of HDMI ports, 2 are actually enough these days, it is the lack of options for controlling the image display. I like options, I like complicated HMIs, give me more options so I can make it look the way I like. Other than that, great so far, created additional expenses with moving stuff around, but it's for the best, we love the new arrangements.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report