Samsung 82" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN82Q60TAFXZC) - 2020 - Titan Grey
Ultra-wide display for cinematic experience
- 82-inch QLED display of 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution showcases amazing image details with exceptional picture quality
- Smart TV technology features dual LED backlighting that automatically adjusts the colour tone of various content types for a realistic look
- Advanced Quantum Dot technology ensures 100% colour volume at any brightness level for stunning imagery on the screen
- Quantum HDR technology and dynamic tone mapping of HDR10+ create exceptional, vibrant imagery with deeper blacks and brighter colours
Advanced technology that meets your needs
- Powerful 4K upscaling transforms your visuals to near 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
- Quantum Processor Lite optimizes colour, contrast ratio, and HDR to give you a highly-immersive picture quality
- Adaptive sound technology of the bottom-configured 20W speakers enables auto volume correction for a distortion-free movie watching experience
Smart features for whole family entertainment
- Tizen OS platform features a simplified user interface to access a world of content, including numerous online streaming channels and applications for multi-genre entertainment
- Preloaded apps like Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports give you easy access to your favourite content (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and compatibility with Google Assistant allow you to control the TV with effortless voice commands as well as provide a seamless home network integration for getting answers, weather updates, and many more
- Works with Apple AirPlay technology for wireless content streaming from a wide range of compatible Apple devices
Other convenient features
- Remote Access makes it easy to mirror your computer's display onto the TV's big screen for enhanced efficiently
- Tap View feature offers a simplified option for steaming your smartphone's or tablet's content on the TV without any hassle of wires
- Multi View quickly splits the display into two parts, so you can watch your favourite movie on one side, while mirroring your mobile screen on the other for added convenience
- Ambient Mode lets you project your photos, create a collage, or slide show to enhance the aesthetic of the space
Easy control options
- Innovative SmartThings Dashboard gives you quick access to control all the smart devices or appliances of your home when the TV is connected to IoT devices (sold separately)
- Included remote control is compatible with various content streaming devices including set-top boxes and game consoles without any need for fumbling around dedicated remote controls
Multiple connectivity options
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity provide flexible internet access through wireless home network or broadband connection
- Three HDMI ports, 1 coaxial cable input, 1 optical digital audio output, and 2 USB media ports enable easy connectivity with home theatres, speakers, sound bars, Blu-ray players, IPTV boxes, and more
Modern design for modern homes
- Three-side boundless design looks sleek and elegant to blend seamlessly into your walls or entertainment consoles
- Supports optional wall installation with 600mm x 400mm wall mounts for a neat and clean look
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- Remote Control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 341 reviewers who responded, 322 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Either defective or too fragile- January 26, 2021
We bought this tv yesterday and we are rather disapointed of the fragility of the screen, unless it is defective. The quick guide does have two small drawings showing not to put your fingers on the screen when removing from the box, but these should be much bigger and clearly say do not touch the screen. While installing it on the wall (screws not included), we unvoluntarily touched the top of the screen. Now it looks like we wiĺl have to live with fuscia lines/forms on that part of it. I don't think I'll dare to clean it, very afraid now. We really don't know if this is normal or if this tv is defective, but really not happy after spending so much money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Tv with downfalls- April 1, 2020
So far the Tv has been good but there are a couple of BIG downfalls that on speaking with Samsung is not fixable, for instance when in Ambient mode, if you apply the auto brightness setting it dims the Tv but also make the colour tone very yellow (see attached images), I was told its a limitation of the product, although if you switch off auto brightness it goes back to an acceptable tone and clean whites, but then you have to adjust the brightness according to the daylight manually. disappointing. Also Samsungs TV plus is always disconnecting and having issues. I was told this is a network problem but i have an excellent network signal and speed, so again no problem solved. Lastly the glare.. this tv is not suited to bright spaces with natural light, the glare makes it mostly unviewable on any angle other than straight ahead.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- 60T QLED (50”)- January 19, 2021
I bought this TV no less then a month ago and so far, this is one of the better TVs I’ve reviewed. The dual led backlighting works beautifully. I was very impressed with the darks and contrast this TV can produce and is a great “budget friendly” tv if you just picked up a Ps5 or Xbox. The remote is universal with other Samsung products so soundbars, speakers , cable can all be controller on one remote which is nice, the mic on the remote can be finicky at times but for the most part really good for switching quickly between apps. My main beef with this TV is that it’s NOT 120hz as advertised. All content is in 60hz Picture Quality: 4.5/5 Darks: 4/5 Viewing Angle: 3/5 Smart Features: 4.5/5 I would recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.