Samsung 82" 8K UHD HDR QLED Tizen Smart TV (QN82Q800TAFXZC) - Titan Black
Breathtaking cinematic experience
- 82" display boasts 33 million pixels and takes realism to the next level with 8K UHD (7680 x 4320) native resolution
- Quantum Processor 8K with 2nd Generation AI upscaling feature delivers media content in 8K resolution
- Quantum Dot technology and HDR offer unmatched picture quality with 100% colour volume
- Impressive MR240 motion rate offers smooth visuals and helps prevent lag
Immersive sound quality
- Object Tracking Sound+ technology delivers crystal clear audio via the TV's 6x speaker configuration (4.2.2.ch)
- Adaptive Sound+ fine-tines audio quality based on the surrounding environment
Intuitive multimedia experience
- Tizen operating system lets your browse and access media content from a wide range of sources
- Preloaded with Apple TV, Google Play, Netflix, Prime, Cineplex, Crave, UFC, DAZN, and TVA Sports apps for viewing online streaming content (additional subscriptions may be required, sold separately)
- Built-in Bixby and Amazon Alexa voice assistants mean you can operate the TV using voice commands
Connectivity made simple and reliable
- Wi-Fi and wired connectivity, so that you can integrate the TV into your home network the way you want to
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology offers seamless connectivity to compatible media
- Four HDMI ports (including one HDMI 2.1), 1 optical digital audio output, and 2 USB media ports come in handy for connecting additional speakers and other devices
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Remote Control
- Batteries (for the remote)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 372 reviewers who responded, 350 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome picture- 15 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The family has been watching lots of movies during the pandemic so I thought since we couldn't go to the movie theater, let's get the next best thing. This TV has met or exceeded all expectations. Very impressed with the upscaling capability. Everything, even self burn DVD's, looks so much better. The remote takes some time getting used to, it's simple, but different than what one is used to. Haven't actually seen 8K video yet but I'm very impressed with the quality of 4K and 1080 video. This TV is great for watching sports as previous models were subject to a bit of distortion during fast action events. Consider investing in a quality sound bar.
- Picture is fine- 15 septembre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After purchasing my Samsung TV, I cut the cord and switched to Hulu. The change was not an easy one. I do not know if the problem was with the TV, the Hulu app, or the wifi. I do know that the remote control on the Samsung TV is not as friendly as on a another brand TV which a friend of mine has. It may be that the biggest adjustment is going from cable TV to wifi TV and that in time I will feel more comfortable with my purchase. Finally, I don't think there was an instruction manual included with my TV. When I tried to complete the initial page on this survey, I had a difficult time trying to determine what model TV I had and was unable to match any answers.
- Best quality TV since 2000s- 28 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Best quality TV ever! Picture perfect and amazing controls at my fingertips! I'm not very smart tv savvy but the user friendliness that comes with it makes it even better! I really love that I can use my phone as my remote, whereas other TVs do not have that feature, so when I'm relaxing and the remote is on the other side of the room I can just flip through my phone! It connects your email and everything to your home hub which is so cool and convenient! Overall this TV does not disappoint. It even was super easy to set up! Very very set up friendly for people who really don't understand smart TV systems and apps