Samsung 85" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN85Q70AAFXZC) - 2021
Intense colour and lifelike clarity
- 85" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- Wide viewing angle ensures you can see vibrant colour from multiple angles with less colour distortion
- Adaptive Picture technology automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast based on environmental viewing conditions
- AirSlim blends seamlessly into the wall to enhance the immersive experience
Rich, cinematic sound
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- SpaceFit Sound optimises sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) emphasizes voices on TV for clear dialogue, even through environmental noises
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ offers motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz for ultra-smooth gameplay without lag and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro reduces stutter and screen tearing while delivering support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
Multiple ways to connect
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 689 reviewers who responded, 655 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Samsung the best- May 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This TV is amazing .it’s just got all the new technology in bells and whistle‘s that you could ever want. Picture picture quality is top-of-the-line the sound system sounds great all the new features on it . Samsung has done it again . The brightness of the colors I would definitely recommend to the family or friends getting this TV if you want to the best in New technology, then this is the tv for you . The new solar panel remote control makes it much better not have to buy batteries it recharge it his cell. And it also has a plug-in charger
- Solid for a 4k- May 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my 65” after unboxing which was pretty easy to do, setup was easy. Connection options not working have been an issue with this TV. Not a huge deal but one downside I’ve seen. The option to pick a smart assistant to work with your smart home is very nice. Additionally selection of apps is sufficient, with Apple TV included and Airplay ability makes for a well rounded device. Overall I’d say I’m satisfied wit it. The solar powered remote was a nice added feature I wasn’t expecting. Picture quality is great as well.
- TV- August 20, 2021
Had a hard time connecting to the Internet and kept buffering. I had to buy a $200 Internet extender and it still buffers, but not as long. The technician said he thought the problem is my internet provider.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good TV, Terrible Remote- April 18, 2021
the tv is good for the most part. 4k and color is pretty much the same as last year's models, little darker maybe. when the screen is on but all black there are random grey areas, uneven panel possibly. 120htz functions. the remote is horrendous. this solar charged remote is junk, i've had the tv for about 3 weeks and had to charge the remote 5 times, it's not much but still 2 batteries would last way longer. buttons suck,wanna watch tv? it's up to the remote to decide if it will let you (power button works nothing else will). overall the only reason i got this thing is for 4k 120htz gaming and half the time i can't use it. not worth the money.
- Good TV, not great. Definitely could be better.- October 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this TV 3 months back. Overall it does the job, but I won’t rate it to be the best. Specially from usability perspective. UI can definitely be improved. Using arrow keys in the UI is premitive. Typing a YouTube search keyword is so cumbersome. LG does lot better job in terms of UI. Plus the remote - solar powered remote runs out of juice so often. We gotta keep charging it every week almost. Plus wall mounting it was also a pain. Just don’t use Samsung’s wall mount ever! So overall it does the job, but it’s definitely not a great product. And am sure these problems persist in other models as well- the UI is Same across all models.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.