Samsung 85" 4K UHD HDR QLED Tizen OS Smart TV (QN85Q80AAFXZC) - 2021 - Titan Black
Intense colour and lifelike clarity
- 85" screen with 4K Ultra HD immerses you into the action of your movies, sports, and games
- QLED display with Quantum Dot technology and 100% Colour Volume captures light and transforms it into lifelike colour
- Dual LED with innovative backlighting technology ensures bold and accurate contrast
- Quantum HDR enhances detail and contrast so every image is crisp and clear
- HDR10+ dynamic tone mapping delivers richer blacks, vibrant imagery, and stunning detail
- Wide viewing angle ensures you can see vibrant colour from multiple angles with less colour distortion
- Adaptive Picture technology automatically adjusts the brightness and contrast based on environmental viewing conditions
- AirSlim blends seamlessly into the wall to enhance the immersive experience
Rich, cinematic sound
- Q-Symphony allows your TV and soundbar speakers to operate simultaneously for enhanced surround effect without muting TV speakers
- SpaceFit Sound optimises sound based on the installation environment (such as a wall or tabletop)
- Active Voice Amplifier (AVA) emphasizes voices on TV for clear dialogue, even through environmental noises
- Tizen operating system delivers fast, optimal performance for a seamless entertainment experience
- Smart TV allows you to browse the internet, stream video, and utilise apps right from the television
- Built-in Bixby, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant offer hands-free operation
- Samsung TV Plus offers free, live-streaming TV content with a wide variety of channels
- Samsung Health gives you access to camera-powered coaching, daily stats synced from the Samsung Health app, and content from leading fitness and mindfulness partners
- SolarCell Remote uses indoor light and can be charged via USB-C to provide almost two years of use on a full charge
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo+ offers motion enhancements up to 4K 120Hz for ultra-smooth gameplay without lag and motion blur
- FreeSync Premium Pro reduces stutter and screen tearing while delivering support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC)
- Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar provide 21:9 and 32:9 ratios for increased viewing area
- Display Game Bar provides a comprehensive menu with options like screen ratio adjustment, input lag check, FPS, HDR, wireless headset, and more
Multiple ways to connect
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, and wired technologies make it easy to connect with your home's network
- Four HDMI 2.1, 2.0 ports, one coaxial cable input, one optical digital audio output, and two USB media ports offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Multi View lets you watch what's on your TV and on your mobile device on the same screen at the same time
- Tap View makes it easy to play movies from your mobile device right to the TV with a single tap
- PC on TV connects your PC, laptop, and mobile device seamlessly to your TV
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- TV Remote
- Batteries for TV Remote
- Power Cable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 366 reviewers who responded, 345 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everything about this TV is incredible!- June 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I’ve had this TV for about 3 months now, and let me tell you I have never had a better experience with a TV than with this one. Movies look stunning thanks to the 4K display and the rich blacks from the QLED, it feels pretty much like being being at the movies! It features all the streaming apps you could want so you will never miss out on all the latest shows and movies. Games run amazing thanks to game mode which gives that extra level of smoothness to them. The TV itself is very quick and has an easy to navigate UI. You can also control the whole TV with your voice if you set it up. All in all an incredible TV that I cannot recommend enough!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeding expectations- July 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Straight out of the box, the build quality and materials used on the tv are exceptional. The set up was a breeze and I was able to do that with my smart phone, which was a surprise when I saw that o could do that. The picture quality is amazing across the platforms that I use ; Netflix, Disney plus, you tube and some free to air. The integration with other smart home devices was seemless and works very well. I use Google assistant and the voice control from the remote works very well. But what I really is how responsive and fast I can switch between the apps and get streaming. You will not be disappointed with this unit. I am very pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as Q70A- August 9, 2021
I "upgraded" to this model after a screen fault with the Q70A. I was very pleased with the vibrancy of colour and amazing sound of the Q70A so expected the next model up to be at least equal in performance if not better. Sadly, i was very disappointed - the picture is not as vibrant and the sound quality through TV speaker is much inferior - no bass and very tinny. Have played around with all the settings to no avail. I don't use a sound bar - never had to with the 70A. On the positive side -the Apps are good but the fact that the remote doesn't come with a charging cable is disappointing. Overall, its been a let down - i was a big Samsung fan.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.